Mandatory CME- opioid prescribing- WHERE TO FIND :)

I'm trying to find *ideally* a free, 1 hour session of category 1 CME to satisfy the newer WA state licensing requirement for opioid prescribing. Anyone out there with an online link or suggestion to something that would satisfy the opioid prescribing CME we all need going forward? Even paid CME info for this would be helpful. Just need to get this done 🙂 Thanks friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply about the X waiver! I looked into it but it seemed timely and more than I would need. In searching further, I did find that there are 4 hours of free category-1 CME credit available on the US Dept of Health and Human Services site at this url-  https://health.gov/our-work/health-care-quality/trainings-resources/pathways-safter-opioid-use  When you've completed the course and take the post-test, it'll send you an emailed link to log in and claim your credit BUT you have to fill out a survey for the credits to show up and for you to be able to print your CME certificate. It was fairly painless and got to love some free CME 🙂