2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

33 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

I also got my interview invite Monday! I'm so nervous and excited! Good luck to all of you!! Wondering how long after interviews they will make a decision and let you know if you are accepted or not??...that waiting afterwards will be tough!

They told me 1-2 weeks after the interview they would notify each person if either acceptance, waitlist, or denial. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Audmichelle said:

Has anyone that turned their app in this week gotten an interview yet?

I turned in my app this week and have not gotten an interview yet. Trying to not obsess over my email too much until Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) haha 😆 

I did get the supplemental payment email confirmation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abhowe89 said:

Makes me even more nervous that its so close lol but I am confident in my skills and hope they will feel the same way! Good luck to those recently getting interviews! Hopefully we can all work together!!!

-Andrea

I am too. I just need to calm my nerves before interviews so I can present myself the way I feel. I hope we can be classmates🙏

• Like 1

Hi everyone! 👋 I've loved reading all of your responses so far, good luck to those who have interviews coming soon! Did anyone else receive a fee waiver for their application? I know it says on the Yale website that those who received fee waivers through CASPA will also be waived the Yale supplemental fee, but I wasn't sure if we needed to inform the program that we received a fee waiver. My application was just verified on Thursday, so I wanted to make sure I have everything in order before the priority deadline. Thanks in advance!!

18 minutes ago, mgg29482 said:

Hi everyone! 👋 I've loved reading all of your responses so far, good luck to those who have interviews coming soon! Did anyone else receive a fee waiver for their application? I know it says on the Yale website that those who received fee waivers through CASPA will also be waived the Yale supplemental fee, but I wasn't sure if we needed to inform the program that we received a fee waiver. My application was just verified on Thursday, so I wanted to make sure I have everything in order before the priority deadline. Thanks in advance!!

I would think you would have to inform your admissions counselor so you can get instructions for what you would need to submit. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, awalt08 said:

Resume Question:  Since everything is already inputted in to CASPA: Volunteer, Experience, Leadership, ETC. Did you change anything for the resume you have to upload? I have a resumes that I continue to update for jobs, but curious if I should change it. 

@awalt08 - One of the other programs I've applied to in the past had a specific resume format we had to use. If you're looking at submitting to other schools, maybe see if this is a thing for them? I made my resume format based on that one school and just used it to submit to the others without an issue. Just a thought 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Abhowe89 said:

Man time flies Interviews are next week guys! Prayers for everyone! Hopefully more invites will go out this week! Not completely sure how many rounds they do?

-Andrea

Andrea, when did you say your interviews were? Mine are next Wednesday! Good luck to you!!

-Jennifer

5 hours ago, Jlnisbett said:

Anyone else from Tennessee? I have been a dental hygienist for 12 years, have an 8 year old son, and am (hopefully, thanks COVID) getting married this October! I have loved reading about everyone!!

Welcome! Best of luck on applying and your upcoming wedding. I know so many people with big plans on hold and a I know someone who did a zoom wedding! 

9 hours ago, Abhowe89 said:

Man time flies Interviews are next week guys! Prayers for everyone! Hopefully more invites will go out this week! Not completely sure how many rounds they do?

-Andrea

Eeeek! Next week?? Fingers crossed for everyone with interviews. I hope to join you all soon!