2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

3 hours ago, bri23w said:

Is there any prep I should do before I take the CASPer exam? I'm planning on taking it 5/20 but not sure how I should prepare!

Thanks!

They have a practice test on there which was really helpful so you can familiarize yourself with the system. They also have an informative webinar that I watched. There’s not much on the prep end though, deep breath, you’ll do great!!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Abhowe89 said:

Guys, I got offered an Interview via email this morning!!!

14 minutes ago, Tann94 said:

Omg already?! Congrats!!

Wow!!! Congrats!!

1 hour ago, bri23w said:

I just did as well! 

Congratulations!!!

1 hour ago, Apsanpa said:

I got an interview invite! You guys be on the lookout!!!

Congratulations!!

10 minutes ago, FuturePA9987 said:

Congrats everyone that has received an invite so far!  What month will it be? June? I just received an email that they received my supplemental fee. Praying for an invite as well.

Yes, all of the interview dates I had to choose from were at the beginning of June. I am sure it’s just the first round of emails with many more to come as they review applications! 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, FuturePA9987 said:

Congrats everyone that has received an invite so far!  What month will it be? June? I just received an email that they received my supplemental fee. Praying for an invite as well.

Yes! First week of June for me as well. And my supplemental fee was also received. I’m literally freaking out. 

1 hour ago, Krystalized said:

I got an interview invite this am. I’m so thankful, humbled, and honored to be considered. Now I just pray to not F it all up. 🤞

Just practice, I've literally been practicing every time I drive somewhere I try to talk out loud and answer a question!