2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

Apparently my quarter courses are .4 credits short of the requirements [emoji849] I might be able to swing it since I had these courses approved last year, but if not...does anyone know a way to get half a credit for stats and micro? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also took micro at a quarter school, how many total units was your class?

4 hours ago, Abhowe89 said:

So are the time EST?

I didn't mean to cause confusion or panic with my post! Here's an excerpt from the confirmation email (edited for brevity). I wasn't 100% sure which timezone the interview was scheduled for. Grace clarified that mine interview time is what's in Orange. I didn't need to account for the -1 hour time difference. I just was thrown off by the yellow highlighted part and didn't want to miss my opportunity to interview! I hope this helps 🙂

Please find confirmation of your interview start time below. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes..... Please note the times provided below are in Eastern Time.

Academic Interview Block
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 8:30am CDT (30 minutes)

My assigned advisor has stood me up for three appointments. Can anyone tell me how to submit proof of enrollment in a pre requisite?

I requested mine from my school and just emailed it to my advisor. He said that method was sufficient [emoji2372]

Does anyone know if I submit my application on Sunday 5/31will it be considered for the 6/1 priority if it is not verified by 6/1?

Yes! They operate on the blue zone for the color system. So, all you have to to is submit by 6/1 and have your info all in by 7/1 [emoji1303]

• Like 1

Im also confused on the time zone deal. I am in CST and they are in Eastern. I left a vm for Grace to make sure I plan on getting on at the correct time. So mine says 2:15 CDT so Im guessing thats 1:15 my time since at the top it states note all times are in Eastern time. So confusing!! 

46 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

Im also confused on the time zone deal. I am in CST and they are in Eastern. I left a vm for Grace to make sure I plan on getting on at the correct time. So mine says 2:15 CDT so Im guessing thats 1:15 my time since at the top it states note all times are in Eastern time. So confusing!! 

mine says EDT so its the same as EST which is what Im in 11:30am EDT

1 hour ago, Jlnisbett said:

You scheduled it in your own time zone. Where it says 215 CDT is your actual time. Basically pay no attention to the auto email that says “all times are in EST. 

Your interview will be at 2:15 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jlnisbett said:

No, what @Krystalized said is correct. The time listed is the actual time of the interview already converted into your time. So 2:15 Central Time is when your interview is. I called Sanjay last week and he confirmed that the statement in the email saying all times zones were listed in Eastern time was a mistake. 

Edited by Tiffb13
  • Upvote 1

Did anyone else see the additional $50 check or money order that needs to be mailed to yale with our CASPA ID number on it? It was @ $179 to submit via caspa so I was curious if they included that additional fee already.

Thanks

Submit a $50 Supplemental Application Fee

• Applicants must send a cashier’s check or money order made out to “Yale University” in the amount of $50 with their full name and CASPA ID number in the memo line to: Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, P.O. Box 208004, New Haven, CT 06520
  • Applicants who have received a CASPA fee waiver will also receive a fee waiver for the supplemental application fee.

27 minutes ago, sarahm said:

Did anyone else see the additional $50 check or money order that needs to be mailed to yale with our CASPA ID number on it? It was @ $179 to submit via caspa so I was curious if they included that additional fee already.

Thanks

Submit a $50 Supplemental Application Fee

• Applicants must send a cashier’s check or money order made out to “Yale University” in the amount of $50 with their full name and CASPA ID number in the memo line to: Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, P.O. Box 208004, New Haven, CT 06520
  • Applicants who have received a CASPA fee waiver will also receive a fee waiver for the supplemental application fee.

It is $179 to submit your first (program)application and $55 per additional application submitted on CASPA. Yale PA online asks for an additional $50 that goes towards their supplemental application. HTH

Would anyone who submitted their application be willing to read over my supplemental answers? I am attempting to submit by the deadline but keep second guessing my responses  🙃. If I could be of any help in return, feel free to ask me! I sincerely appreciate how supportive everyone on this forum has been!

On 5/5/2020 at 7:39 PM, Abhowe89 said:

So I take the CASper exam on 5/20. Just received an email from YALE online Pa stating they received my application and are reviewing to ensure I have everything. Anyone else submitted an application yet?

I took the CASPer on 5/20 as well -- my application was verified on 5/21 -- my CASPer score is still pending -- no interview invitation yet

Hey guys! Newbie here from central Florida 😅 just learned about this site today after reading an interview book prep. I just submitted my application today, and im already so nervous! I had 5 LOC, all of my transcript are submitted and I took my casper test on 5/7/20. So hopefully they get back to me soon, Yale online PA program is my number one choice 🙂 Im also a single parent!

Anyways, Good luck to everyone, we got this!!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, FloridaFuturePA said:

Hey guys! Newbie here from central Florida 😅 just learned about this site today after reading an interview book prep. I just submitted my application today, and im already so nervous! I had 5 LOC, all of my transcript are submitted and I took my casper test on 5/7/20. So hopefully they get back to me soon, Yale online PA program is my number one choice 🙂 Im also a single parent!

Welcome! I am glad you found this forum thread; looks like there are a lot of us parents on here 🙂 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, FloridaFuturePA said:

Same here! Single parents unite lol. Good luck on the app! Let us know when the interview invite comes in!

• Like 4