2020-2021 Application Cycle

Same. I’ve been accepted to two other good programs out of state but nothing here even though I’ve been an AZ resident my whole life

Same! I have lived in AZ all my life. I have received many interviews and was waitlisted and accepted to out of state schools but nothing from NAU. Still hoping I hear something! Congrats to those who have been accepted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Miaaa said:

I also applied in May/June and haven't heard anything back 😞

From the forum so far it looks like people who got interviews applied in August. Has anyone applied in May/June and received an interview?

I was verified june 6th and I interviewed 9/30 but haven’t heard anything yet

Edited by rbc338

59 minutes ago, Miaaa said:

I also applied in May/June and haven't heard anything back 😞

From the forum so far it looks like people who got interviews applied in August. Has anyone applied in May/June and received an interview?

I was verified end of May and interviewed 9/28, but have not heard back from it.

7 hours ago, EmiliaB said:

Hi everyone! Have those who have been accepted been receiving the call from the faculty member they did their 1:1 interview with? If so, has anyone heard from Mr. McLeod yet? Congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance call so far! 🙂

I kinda hope not. My interviewer was 10 min late and rushed me through it. He didn't seem too impressed with me at all. Hopefully its just in my head.