2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 8/24/2020 at 6:58 PM, biopsyd said:

I just got the preliminary review email today. 

Probably won't be getting interview invite emails for a while if they're still sending out preliminary review emails...😅 Hopefully they'll start sending them out by early September! The waiting game is killing me...

16 hours ago, maikkig said:

Whats that?! 

16 hours ago, EmC2297 said:

I didn't even know there was one... how does that work??

So I’ve been getting these emails from the Dean. Basically I submitted my CASPA app and then the NAU app using the email links. I wasn’t sure if it was only for certain Grad programs, but it let me pick the PA program and I was able to submit! Application fee was waived as stated. 😊

09B18638-3873-4A16-AAB7-B79E67838B9B.jpeg

Hey everyone! I would advise not reaching out the NAU as in the email it states to not contact for updates. Each school is having difficulties related to the pandemic and waiting is part of the process. I know it is hard, but we are all in this together. I wish everyone luck. The wait will continue regardless if we know the exact date of the interview or not. Again, good luck. You all are amazing!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Nlimo said:

They responded!! Basically they said they haven't sent out any interview invites- they just completed looking at all of the applications. AND they have no idea when they will start sending out invites. 

Thanks for letting us know! I thought they were rolling admissions, wonder why they looked at everyone before sending invites. 

I have not responded to anything anywhere. So FYI. last year they did not notify anyone till the end of the interview cycle if they got in when they interviewed  be it at the beginning or the end to make it fair. With that said, I am pretty sure because the cycle just closed yesterday give them a little breathing room to finish going through the rest of the apps like they did yours. Whether you got your application in on the first or the last day of the cycle they are basically now going to give every one the same oppertunity just like if you interview on day one or the last day. So, sit back breath. Your app is in their hands. All you can do from here is be patient. (Hard I know).

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Itisme20 said:

I have not responded to anything anywhere. So FYI. last year they did not notify anyone till the end of the interview cycle if they got in when they interviewed  be it at the beginning or the end to make it fair. With that said, I am pretty sure because the cycle just closed yesterday give them a little breathing room to finish going through the rest of the apps like they did yours. Whether you got your application in on the first or the last day of the cycle they are basically now going to give every one the same oppertunity just like if you interview on day one or the last day. So, sit back breath. Your app is in their hands. All you can do from here is be patient. (Hard I know).

Wow thanks for letting us know, this definitely made me breathe a little bit easier because I submitted mine very late.. So interesting how different schools work with interviews and acceptance dates. Thanks for this information!!

• 2 weeks later...