2020-2021 Application Cycle

17 hours ago, Miaaa said:

For those who have interviewed, was it just 1 interview or multiple interviews?

Also, how is the interview? Are they basic questions?

Consists of group and 1:1. Interview went great. They make you feel welcome. It's hard to determine what "basic" questions are but I can personally say the questions weren't hard but allowed you to showcase your critical thinking skills. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DeyaD said:

Consists of group and 1:1. Interview went great. They make you feel welcome. It's hard to determine what "basic" questions are but I can personally say the questions weren't hard but allowed you to showcase your critical thinking skills. 

Okay awesome, thank you! By basic questions I mean questions like: why PA and etc. Some schools ask challenging questions related to the healthcare system.

14 hours ago, Miaaa said:

Okay awesome, thank you! By basic questions I mean questions like: why PA and etc. Some schools ask challenging questions related to the healthcare system.

To be fair to all candidates, I won't give the exact questions but I thought they weren't bad at all but they are looking for your critical thinking skills.

2 hours ago, Qalabi331 said:

Hey everyone! For those of you who got interview invites, what are the available dates so far? And does anyone know if the school accommodates you for other dates if you’re not available on that day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my invite yesterday. They just schedule you for a day and time, but I'm assuming that if you call or email them they'll be accommodating. Its pretty much a all day event.