2020-2021 Application Cycle

13 hours ago, Ayalad said:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I wanted to tell you, don't give up hope no matter what. Crazier things have happened. I just got a call today from NAU offering me a seat in the 2022 class! Class literally starts in 6 wks! I just submitted my application for this cycle in early June and then today I got THE call! So whatever you do, don't lose hope and always keep pushing forward! My stats are: I'm a non-traditional student. Combat Air Force Veteran. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry with minors in Math and Biology, I recently completed my M.S. in Cellular and Molecular Medicine. GRE was 305 with 4.5 in writing, My cGPA is a 3.37 and my sGPA is a 3.0. I have more than 3,000 HCE and volunteer hours

Are you kidding me?! What a change of events!? I am so happy and feel proud for you. Thank you for saving an empty seat for this cycle. Haha!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LivPA said:

Yeah. I did both. I got the CASPA receipt and the supplemental receipt as well. Should I contact them about something else?

I got the exact same thing (supp & CASPA confirmation but nothing after) and when I watched the virtual info session, they said that’s all you need to do so I think you’re okay! But maybe I should follow up just in case...

2 minutes ago, EmC2297 said:

I got the exact same thing (supp & CASPA confirmation but nothing after) and when I watched the virtual info session, they said that’s all you need to do so I think you’re okay! But maybe I should follow up just in case...

I went to the session too. It was nice. I can ask soon I guess haha 

9 hours ago, DeyaD said:

Are you kidding me?! What a change of events!? I am so happy and feel proud for you. Thank you for saving an empty seat for this cycle. Haha!

I ugly cried and asked the lady if it was real? 😂😂😂 I almost started looking for Ashton in case I was being punked 😂 good luck! Let me know if I can help you with anything. Classes start August 10th but I will be around if you have any questions. 

Edited by Ayalad

On 7/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, LivPA said:

Can you let me know what they said haha!

They said “applications are assigned based on submission/verification date and that you will be notified if you meet the minimum requirements”... still have not heard anything and I submitted late May so I guess I’ll just have to be patient 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EmC2297 said:

They said “applications are assigned based on submission/verification date and that you will be notified if you meet the minimum requirements”... still have not heard anything and I submitted late May so I guess I’ll just have to be patient 😅

Ah man! Waiting is so hard right now 😭😭 I just want to know 

Submitted my application on 05/29, supplemental 06/01, today got an email that states, "Your application met the minimum requirements...forwarded to next level of review. Please do not contact us for updates as this is the only update we are able to give you at this time... " 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flyer89 said:

Submitted my application on 05/29, supplemental 06/01, today got an email that states, "Your application met the minimum requirements...forwarded to next level of review. Please do not contact us for updates as this is the only update we are able to give you at this time... " 

I hope I get that email soon 😭

8 minutes ago, IreneG98 said:

I submitted my CASPA and the graduate admission application. Is there anything else I need to do? Im freaking out. I just wanna get in. NAU is the school I want!! I really pray I get in 😭🙏🏽

You’re all set then! Now it’s the waiting game. I want NAU so badly too 😭😭

good luck!

• Like 1

They sent the email to create a password and such for louie. I just did that. Theres is nothing that I need to do on there right? I'm scared I'll miss something and there goes my chances of getting in. Usually I trust myself, but in this case since we all got each other, I just want to cover my butt haha. Like you @LivPA I want NAU so badly!! I hope something works out. I really am in need of a miracle😅

• Like 2

On 7/6/2020 at 11:12 PM, Ayalad said:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I wanted to tell you, don't give up hope no matter what. Crazier things have happened. I just got a call today from NAU offering me a seat in the 2022 class! Class literally starts in 6 wks! I just submitted my application for this cycle in early June and then today I got THE call! So whatever you do, don't lose hope and always keep pushing forward! My stats are: I'm a non-traditional student. Combat Air Force Veteran. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry with minors in Math and Biology, I recently completed my M.S. in Cellular and Molecular Medicine. GRE was 305 with 4.5 in writing, My cGPA is a 3.37 and my sGPA is a 3.0. I have more than 3,000 HCE and volunteer hours

CONGRATULATIONS @Ayalad I'm so happy and proud of you!🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:48 PM, LivPA said:

I got the submission email for the supplemental and CASPA saying they have all my stuff on June 29th so maybe I should wait until next week? I don’t have the minimum requirement email yet. 

Hey girl! Quick question. So I never got the email about the minimum requirement. Is that before or after the Louie set up? Or is there no order?? Im just in so much confusion haha. I'm scared man. I want to get in so badly. Like I cannot stress that enough hah; like I'm pretty sure we are all in the same boat ahah @LivPA .