2020-2021 Application Cycle

12 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

Congrats to those who got interviews today! 

Do you guys have to do the video too? lol

We sure do. It's due by 8:00 AM tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, Zpack1 said:

We sure do. It's due by 8:00 AM tomorrow. 

good god. lol

& I thought I had such short notice only having a few days. 😆

1 hour ago, Miaaa said:

@Nlimo Looks like that wasn't updated because it also says that interviews will be done in person. If they do mention when interviews will be going until please keep us updated. I wish you all the best with upcoming interviews.

During my interview they said everyone who is interviewed will be told whether they got accepted, rejected, or waitlisted by thanksgiving. 

Hello guys! I’ll be interviewing tomorrow :) is there a group forum for the rest of the interviewees/does anyone want to do a meet and greet today? Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, SFPrepa said:

Hello guys! I’ll be interviewing tomorrow 🙂 is there a group forum for the rest of the interviewees/does anyone want to do a meet and greet today? Best of luck! 

Hi there! I’m interviewing tomorrow as well. I’m not sure if there is another group but I’d love to have an online meet and greet if possible. Either way I’m excited to see you tomorrow and good luck 🙂

2 hours ago, SFPrepa said:

Hello guys! I’ll be interviewing tomorrow 🙂 is there a group forum for the rest of the interviewees/does anyone want to do a meet and greet today? Best of luck! 

I'm working all day today unfortunately but I look forward to meeting all you tomorrow!😊

Just now, amybrown said:

Has anyone received the email with the zoom link and info for tomorrow's (11/4) interview session?

No not yet! After reading some earlier posts it sounds like they send them out late afternoon? (Or at least I hope).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cschafer4 said:

No not yet! After reading some earlier posts it sounds like they send them out late afternoon? (Or at least I hope).

Thanks! Would you mind responding to this post when you receive it? I'm having trouble with receiving emails from NAU and I'm scared I'm not going to get this one...

3 minutes ago, amybrown said:

Thanks! Would you mind responding to this post when you receive it? I'm having trouble with receiving emails from NAU and I'm scared I'm not going to get this one...

I actually just got it about five minutes ago! I’m sure yours is coming but if you don’t hear from them soon I’d suggest emailing? Especially if you’ve had difficulties before. 

1 minute ago, cschafer4 said:

I actually just got it about five minutes ago! I’m sure yours is coming but if you don’t hear from them soon I’d suggest emailing? Especially if you’ve had difficulties before. 

Oh okay thank you so much!

9 minutes ago, amybrown said:

I got mine about a half hour ago, so they are coming! 

• Like 1

At my interview told us they interview around 150 people out of 2500 to 3000 applicants. Got to like your chances if you get an interview, if you don't nothing against you. Crazy how competitive it is

On 10/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, dean227 said:

Anyone hear back yet from the October 12th interview? 

I did Dean, I got in.
I think they said they may or may not accept a couple people per interview group then would go back and fill in the class. 
Unless you get a flat out rejection I believe it's still on the table. 

26 minutes ago, Samby said:

I did Dean, I got in.
I think they said they may or may not accept a couple people per interview group then would go back and fill in the class. 
Unless you get a flat out rejection I believe it's still on the table. 

How long was it after you interviewed that they got back to you?

29 minutes ago, dmanfoukh said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone recommend what I should do if I haven't heard back from NAU for an interview invitation or rejection yet? I applied early June 2020. 

Unfortunately from what I have heard today was the final round of interviews. So if you have not heard from them I would assume that they will not be sending you an invite. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

On 11/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, topban14 said:

Just wondering if anyone that interviewed on 28Oct has heard back from the program?

Hey! I interviewed that date and have not heard back. Did anyone who interviewed with me hear back from the program? 
The ones that heard back might not be on this forum. 

6 minutes ago, Tllehann said:

Hey! I interviewed that date and have not heard back. Did anyone who interviewed with me hear back from the program? 

I interviewed on the 12th and haven’t heard back yet 😅😅. Hoping there will be good news before thanksgiving tho 🙏🏼

21 minutes ago, Tllehann said:

Hey! I interviewed on Oct. 26th and received my acceptance call last night! Congrats to everyone else that has been accepted and good luck to those still in the interview process. 🙂

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, zle135 said:

Hey! I interviewed on Oct. 26th and received my acceptance call last night! Congrats to everyone else that has been accepted and good luck to those still in the interview process. 🙂

Congrats! who did you interview with? 

7 hours ago, dmanfoukh said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone recommend what I should do if I haven't heard back from NAU for an interview invitation or rejection yet? I applied early June 2020. 

6 hours ago, topban14 said:

Unfortunately from what I have heard today was the final round of interviews. So if you have not heard from them I would assume that they will not be sending you an invite. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

Yea... In the interview today they did say that we were the last group, and a decision either way would be out to everyone by Thanksgiving. Sorry, keep your head up!!