2020-2021 Application Cycle

59 minutes ago, IreneG98 said:

Hey girl! Quick question. So I never got the email about the minimum requirement. Is that before or after the Louie set up? Or is there no order?? Im just in so much confusion haha. I'm scared man. I want to get in so badly. Like I cannot stress that enough hah; like I'm pretty sure we are all in the same boat ahah @LivPA .

Im in the same boat as you. I set up the louie acct but still waiting on the min requirements email. Theres not much else you can do but be patient or drive yourself crazy obsessing over every little thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IreneG98 said:

Hey girl! Quick question. So I never got the email about the minimum requirement. Is that before or after the Louie set up? Or is there no order?? Im just in so much confusion haha. I'm scared man. I want to get in so badly. Like I cannot stress that enough hah; like I'm pretty sure we are all in the same boat ahah @LivPA .

I mean I just got the email that they received everything. Nothing about the minimum stuff. They said the Louie thing is because of the supplemental I guess. It’s so confusing. 

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone else applied using the "priority deadline" graduate admission email?

It says there are special advantages including a "timely admission decision." I'm just wondering what exactly this means? Does your application get separated from the rest? Did anyone who applied this route get an early decision/interview or something? Just curious. Thanks! 

hey all,

wanted to get your thoughts on this. i know that pre-reqs have to be completed at the time of application submission. I took a general A&P course with lab in undergrad (1 semester) and finished A&P I last week with plans to take A&P II in the fall. do you think they will still consider my application? i emailed to ask but have not heard back. 

thanks!

10 hours ago, RDtoPAhopeful said:

hey all,

wanted to get your thoughts on this. i know that pre-reqs have to be completed at the time of application submission. I took a general A&P course with lab in undergrad (1 semester) and finished A&P I last week with plans to take A&P II in the fall. do you think they will still consider my application? i emailed to ask but have not heard back. 

thanks!

From what I understand, you must have all of the prerequisites completed by the deadline, and if they are not completed, your application would be considered not complete. I would wait for them to email you, and you can possibly call them to see if they would be lenient, but I obviously am not the admissions committee. 

6726C4E8-E89C-41F9-91C7-C1CA7F6F349A.png

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 12:55 PM, DeyaD said:

CASPA verified 6/21

NAU grad application submitted 6/22

Acknowledgement from NAU that my grad app has been officially submitted 6/29

Email from NAU stating I have met the min. requirements and moving to the next level of review 7/14

Why did you apply for grad application ? should we just submit the CASPA and supplemental application ???

On 8/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, LivPA said:

The grad application is the supplemental

Thanks for answering this. Didn't mean to scare anyone. Sorry, I'm use to supplemental applications being more about additional personal statements and what not. As long as the grad app is done, we are all good!

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, RDtoPAhopeful said:

hey all,

thanks!

Which email did you reach out to? I know they've got a few contact emails floating around, but I usually get a relatively quick response from PAprog@nau.edu. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I reached out as I had not heard anything about meeting minimum requirements. They confirmed that I had met the requirements and should hear back some time this month. If you're unsure or never got that email, I would recommend reaching out to confirm - they're usually pretty quick to respond (at least when I sent my email) to PAprog@nau.edu.

On 8/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, RDtoPAhopeful said:

hey all,

thanks!

Hey I'm not sure if you already got your answer, but I emailed them earlier in the cycle since I also had to finish A&P II. They told me I have to have A&P finished, and if I were to submit my app before it was completed, my app would be denied and removed from the application process. Hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, cb333 said:

Has anyone had any contact with faculty or admissions that provides insight on when interviews will be sent out? It is getting late into August and I figured they would be sent out by now. Thanks in advance

Last year was August 28th from the forums. That’s what I’m considering late August. They won’t tell us the specific date of interview invites. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Got in contact with their admissions office today, hopefully within the next two weeks well hear something. Good luck everyone!!

And by the way, for anyone whos like me and lets anxiety get the best of them just try to relax! I stupidly sent in my application via caspa, registered for the graduate application but never submitted it. Of course i overlooked it and called the admissions office asking why i never got the email stating i met requirements.....BECAUSE I NEVER SENT IN MY APPLICATION LOL. they explained this happens all the time and everything's moving at a slower pace because of covid. Their super nice and really want the best for their future students it seems. Once one hears, we all will.