2020-2021 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I also didn’t know we had numbers yet? 
The email said alternates were not ranked yet, but they’d let us know when they are.

I was kinda expecting an update from them....lol 

I imagine it’s a little different for those that weren’t given a number. But if you were given a number and you wanna check to see if it’s changed they stated during the interview that we’re welcome to email to find out about any movement in the list. Im sure if they haven’t given you a number yet they’ll update you when they do 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dean227
7 minutes ago, acorder5 said:

In case anyone is wondering where they are at on the waitlist, I'm #2 as of today and started at #7. Theres been movement!

What email address are you sending to ask? I want to see where I am too! 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be declining my seat to NAU today! This was a really tough decision to make because NAU is such an amazing program. I had to just go with my gut due to personal preferences! I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope that all of you guys will be accepted because we  have worked so dang hard for this and deserve it! 😁

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dean227
2 minutes ago, Raneem said:

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I was wondering if any of the accepted candidates can text me at +12096407057, I had a few questions regarding financial aid matter and living expenses. Thanks! 

There’s a GroupMe chat if you’d like to join that! 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:55 PM, Graceme said:

Hi everyone, IMPORTANT QUESTION!

So the two questions in CASPA under the Program Materials section for NAU (Mission statement and connections)...are these ACTUALLY the supplemental questions for NAU? I thought suppementals were sent usually after verifying primary CASPA apps??

Hello! Do you by chance still have the supplemental prompts? If so could you please share? I am trying to get as much of the app done as I can before the app formally opens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

Congrats to everyone who applied, interviewed, or got accepted. I'm a part of the class of 2022. This may be opening a can of worms (hehe) but, if you'd like to email me at ed533@nau.edu with questions, I'm more than open to helping how I can. I'm also an NHSC & AHEC scholar and am one of few students ever to take a Leave of Absence and keep my scholarships. 

Much love!

Elinor

• 1 month later...