2020-2021 Application Cycle

10 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I’m wondering the same. I know the last round of interviews was 2 weeks ago. I saw someone got accepted from that interview session. I’m thinking all acceptances have probably been sent out? 

I don't think that's the case, someone from the 10/26 interview got an acceptance call last Wednesday, so I wouldn't go by the dates of the interviews as whether or not you should count yourself out yet. 

• Like 2

Just now, biopsyd said:

I’m wondering the same. I know the last round of interviews was 2 weeks ago. I saw someone got accepted from that interview session. I’m thinking all acceptances have probably been sent out? 

I was in that final interview and they told us the class was about half full and they would try to send out their acceptance letters by Thanksgiving.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2020 at 9:17 AM, Cseeg30 said:

Congratulations! Can I ask what your stats are?

I don’t remember my exact stats, but my GPA/sGPA was around 3.6 and I had over 3000 hours of PCE as a patient care technician. I had a little bit of shadowing and volunteering, but nothing crazy. I also had some post-bacc classes in nutrition. NAU’s program has a very holistic approach to applications, which is what helped me get accepted! Good luck to you! I know waiting is the worst part ever. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, dean227 said:

When do you think they will be making their final decisons since they said it will be made before Thanksgiving? 

From the last interview, they said we would hear back in about 2 weeks (which is this week). But I think alot of us haven’t received an update yet.  My guess would be by next Wednesday. 😬

Guest dean227
3 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

Hey guys,

Just checking in. Has anyone heard back? 

They said we would hear back before Thanksgiving, which is now tomorrow. lol

I haven’t! Should I email them you think? Or wait later in the day? 

Edited by dean227

Guest dean227
2 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

omg idk. lol

Like I understand they're probably busy, but they did say we would hear back before tomorrow. 

Who would you email? Poppy?

Hmm I’m not sure, I was just going to this email:  paprog@nau.edu  

Guest dean227
26 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I think we should wait since it's technically still before Thanksgiving. lmao

I'll probably email Poppy myself on Friday or something if we don't hear back. 😬

I might email today since they did say before thanksgiving lol