2020-2021 Application Cycle

12 hours ago, Kerry said:

What did you do this year that made you a much better applicant than last year?

I did a pharmacy tech program to help familiarize myself with meds, increased volunteer hours and shadowing hours. Definitely focused on the diversity in my shadow and volunteer time. But, I didn't apply to NAU last year because I applied started applying too late.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 6:00 PM, Kerry said:

I kinda hope not. My interviewer was 10 min late and rushed me through it. He didn't seem too impressed with me at all. Hopefully its just in my head.

I'm sure you did a great job! From my interview section, they told us that there is just a small amount was accepted right away after their interview. The rest of us will hear back before Thanksgiving (accept, waitlist or reject). Hoping we all hear good news!

Edited by vlam17

4 hours ago, vlam17 said:

I'm sure you did a great job! From my interview section, they told us that there is just a small amount was accepted right away after their interview. The rest of us will hear back before Thanksgiving (accept, waitlist or reject). Hoping we all hear good news!

@vlam17 Did they mention until when they would do/send out interviews? Does it end right before Thanksgiving?

Hi friends. Maybe I'm opening a pandora's box but I'm a current first year and my email is ed533@nau.edu if I can do anything to help! I was in a lunch with interviewees today and thought it might be helpful to pop in here. I don't really remember much about interview/rejection/acceptance timelines but, hopefully I can be helpful in other ways. 

Eli

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nlimo said:

According to the website interviews will run through December. 

@Nlimo Looks like that wasn't updated because it also says that interviews will be done in person. If they do mention when interviews will be going until please keep us updated. I wish you all the best with upcoming interviews.