2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

16 minutes ago, LadyPa2Be said:

The program overview information they presented can be found on the Yale online PA website. They also posted new information in regards to the class profile statistics ... which I found to be extremely informative. https://paonline.yale.edu/admissions/class-profile/

Thank you! Did they happen to mention when they would start sending out interviews? 

1 minute ago, Ashleypeel7191 said:

Thank you! Did they happen to mention when they would start sending out interviews? 

That was definitely one of many questions asked in the meeting, however I don’t recall the faculty members or the admission counselors giving a direct date or answer to that. I do recall them stating that they just started reviewing applications

3 minutes ago, LadyPa2Be said:

That was definitely one of many questions asked in the meeting, however I don’t recall the faculty members or the admission counselors giving a direct date or answer to that. I do recall them stating that they just started reviewing applications

Thank you so much for the info! I really appreciate it! 

19 minutes ago, HopefulNpositive said:

Previous cohort students stated June 15-17 we should hear something about interviews.

It’s crazy how fast all of this has been happening. I’m so excited for interview invites to start rolling out.

I’m just waiting for one more transcript in snail mail 😆 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HopefulNpositive said:

Yeah it was tough waiting and refreshing my emails. Don’t worry yours will be here pretty soon, too! I also called the schools to confirm that they sent it with the CASPA attachment forms...just to reassure myself lol.

Lmao! If they are not posted this week I will be calling the schools also!!!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, PAFarhat2B said:

Hello, I submitted with one outstanding transcript that was coming in by mail. I submitted and the transcript was in the following day. Good luck to you!!

Thanks! mine are all in now and so are my LORs. Just final touches on the supplemental. Probably submit by Friday. Seems like people are getting verified quickly, that's great to hear!

Good luck to all.