2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, tiffb13 said:

Anyone else already checking their emails every five minutes? I mean I know it’s going to be weeks before we hear anything, but I can’t help myself! 

6 minutes ago, tiffb13 said:

Anyone else already checking their emails every five minutes? I mean I know it’s going to be weeks before we hear anything, but I can’t help myself! 

Ditto! 😆

I think this is Yale’s first year using CASPA so I guess they are waiting until Casper results come in before reaching out to us all.  Last year it seems like they contacted applicants before results came in for interviews and asked them to take the Casper but now they can see our online applications and when we are scheduled or were scheduled to take it. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! I am applying to the Yale Online PA program this year! I am currently working on my application and was just curious if anybody knows what the difference is between the priority deadline and the September deadline in terms of importance. I won't be able to take my CASPer until June 15th but will be able to submit the rest of my application before the June 1 priority deadline. I'm newly introduced to Yale's Online program so I'm not sure what the difference is! Thanks for yall's help and good luck! 🙂

15 minutes ago, tiffb13 said:

Every time I get an email notification from this forum, I’m like is it actually Yale or the forum lol. My eyes are playing tricks on me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FuturePA9987 said:

Every time I get an email notification from this forum, I’m like is it actually Yale or the forum lol. My eyes are playing tricks on me. 

Haha me too! I have been trying to reset my expectations and tell myself to just relax but it’s hasn’t helped much 😂

• Like 1

Hey guys! I am applying to the Yale Online PA program this year! I am currently working on my application and was just curious if anybody knows what the difference is between the priority deadline and the September deadline in terms of importance. I won't be able to take my CASPer until June 15th but will be able to submit the rest of my application before the June 1 priority deadline. I'm newly introduced to Yale's Online program so I'm not sure what the difference is! Thanks for yall's help and good luck! [emoji846]

From my understanding if your application is verified before the priority deadline, you will hear something back from admission. They review all applications prior to any deadline. Priority deadline just means earlier deadline. Good luck to you as well! [emoji846]
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, HopefulNpositive said:

Lol. I am. I’ve been reading old Yale posts to keep my mind occupied as well. Casper scores should be delivered around 5/27-5/28 if taken May 15 or earlier.

Well that’s good to know! They said it takes 3-4 weeks to grade so that makes sense. I guess I will just keep being patient! 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, LadyPa2Be said:

Completed the CASPer test today and I felt the prompts were straight forward. I answered them all to the best of my abilities, but I am curious to how this test is scored since they only allow 5 minutes to write about 3 questions. Completed all three supplemental app questions on CASPA.. still waiting on two LOR before I can officially submit 😬

Were u able to answer all three questions in the time limit

11 minutes ago, Tann94 said:

Did anyone get the supplemental application yet? 

It’s available in CASPA in the “program materials” section, then there are tabs within that in which you’ll find all the supplemental essays and extra info Yale Online wants 

Edited by emilymuff

27 minutes ago, emilymuff said:

It’s available in CASPA in the “program materials” section, then there are tabs within that in which you’ll find all the supplemental essays and extra info Yale Online wants 

Yeah but you have to send $50 to them and then what? Do they send you an additional app through email or 

18 minutes ago, Tann94 said:

Yeah but you have to send $50 to them and then what? Do they send you an additional app through email or 

The three additional questions posted on CASPA is the supplemental application. Once you submit your verified application through Caspa and send your application fee to Yale .. then it’s just the waiting game. HTH

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, LadyPa2Be said:

The three additional questions posted on CASPA is the supplemental application. Once you submit your verified application through Caspa and send your application fee to Yale .. then it’s just the waiting game. HTH

Oh haha thanks so much!! 

On 5/9/2020 at 6:38 PM, PAgoalgetter said:

Hello all!

Glad I too found this thread.

For those of you who submitted already, did you wait until all transcripts were received? I have all my LORs in, but the transcripts that were not electronic and sent by mail are taking a while. 

Thanks

Hello, I submitted with one outstanding transcript that was coming in by mail. I submitted and the transcript was in the following day. Good luck to you!!

• Like 2