2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

20 minutes ago, Abhowe89 said:

I got a call on monday saying my application was under review and asked if I had any questions 

I also got a call telling me my application was under review and asked if I had questions. Then they asked me some questions and let me know what to expect about timing for next steps, either interview or denial. It didn’t seem like a big deal or like I was chosen for any reason. I feel like throughout the whole process they have always tried to be very personal so I would be surprised if they randomly call some people, as they can...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tiffb13 said:

I also got a call telling me my application was under review and asked if I had questions. Then they asked me some questions and let me know what to expect about timing for next steps, either interview or denial. It didn’t seem like a big deal or like I was chosen for any reason. I feel like throughout the whole process they have always tried to be very personal so I would be surprised if they randomly call some people, as they can...

Did you talk to grace? She is super nice and helpful 

• Like 3

Hi! I’m Krystal from Lubbock TX. It would be great to all get in! This is such a crazy step in our lives. Hopefully we can all rock some interviews! 

I wonder how many of us are going to be in the priority “draft” class? There’s not as many people replying on our forum as I thought there would be. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Krystalized said:

Hi! I’m Krystal from Lubbock TX. It would be great to all get in! This is such a crazy step in our lives. Hopefully we can all rock some interviews! 

I wonder how many of us are going to be in the priority “draft” class? There’s not as many people replying on our forum as I thought there would be. 

That Is what I was thinking I think I counted like 9 or 10 of us here? Also, wondering how soon they will extend interviews. Is everyone a first time applier?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1