2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

30 minutes ago, hanleytm said:

I just got the acceptance call about 15 mins ago.  I am really not one for posting but I wanted to give out some hope to those who haven't heard yet.  When she called about my spot in the program, she said that they were running behind with the calls.  She had been in meetings all day and just finished dinner, so she wanted to get a few more calls out there today.  Made it sound like calls could be happening this evening and tomorrow. 

Congrats!!! Thank you so much for the update! This gives all of us hope! Thank you!😃

2 minutes ago, Shouk said:

That’s amazing I’m so incredibly happy for you! I’m still trying to stay hopeful 😔

Wow so happy for all of you! I'm also still trying to stay hopeful! It's so hard.

Whoever posted earlier in the forum about sitting in the shower eating ice cream, I'm feeling that. 😬

57 minutes ago, hanleytm said:

I just got the acceptance call about 15 mins ago.  I am really not one for posting but I wanted to give out some hope to those who haven't heard yet.  When she called about my spot in the program, she said that they were running behind with the calls.  She had been in meetings all day and just finished dinner, so she wanted to get a few more calls out there today.  Made it sound like calls could be happening this evening and tomorrow. 

I really appreciate this info. It really helps to keep the hope 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Okay since we're all trying to figure out what order they're doing things in, I am curious if they're doing it in groups depending on who you interviewed with. Obviously we aren't supposed to discuss who we interviewed with, just throwing this out as an option? 

It doesn't really seem to be following a name or time zone order. 

2 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

Okay since we're all trying to figure out what order they're doing things in, I am curious if they're doing it in groups depending on who you interviewed with. Obviously we aren't supposed to discuss who we interviewed with, just throwing this out as an option? 

My counselor said there is no order 

You all have been so helpful answering my questions. Thank you so much! 

I just wanted to share I just got an ACCEPTANCE call tonight, like just a few minutes ago! I am on the west coast.  I feel so blessed. 

Just as I was walking out my door for walk with my kiddos and nearly passed out. It has been quite the emotional ride today. 

Can't wait to meet you all in January and for those still waiting, keep your head up. 

Edited by PAgoalgetter
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

I'm going with something highly scientific, like whoever happens to be on the top of the pile on Janie's desk after she spent the day shuffling through them with the Admissions Committee.

11 minutes ago, PAgoalgetter said:

You all have been so helpful answering my questions. Thank you so much! 

I just wanted to share I just got an ACCEPTANCE call tonight, like just a few minutes ago! I am on the west coast.  I feel so blessed. 

Just as I was walking out my door for walk with my kiddos and nearly passed out. It has been quite the emotional ride today. 

Can't wait to meet you all in January and for those still waiting, keep your head up. 

congrats!!! I am going hope for the best soon!💖