2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

19 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

You know they always say if you get waitlisted you're good enough for a seat. I got waitlisted everywhere last year, so I know it's hard still. 

17 minutes ago, Tiera said:

I know the feeling. I have a strong feeling there is a seat waiting for you. 😊

Thank you so much ladies!! This means a lot! Will try to stay hopeful 😞 I’m praying for you both! The fact that you didn’t get an email yet makes me think you might get an acceptance call next week- stay positive ❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Csuarez812 said:

Does anyone know what the turn around time is from being offered an interview and scheduling it? Are you interviewing days after or weeks after? 

As soon as you get the interview invite you can schedule them online, then the interviews are 2-3 weeks later. At least that was how it was for rounds 1 and 2.

• Like 1

Just curious...those that submitted in May interviewed in June, those that submitted in June interviewed in July. So is it safe to assume that those that sumbitted in July will be interviewed in Aug., and those that submit in Aug...well you get the point. Does that seem to be the trend? Anyone experience something different? 

30 minutes ago, YCrossPA said:

Just curious...those that submitted in May interviewed in June, those that submitted in June interviewed in July. So is it safe to assume that those that sumbitted in July will be interviewed in Aug., and those that submit in Aug...well you get the point. Does that seem to be the trend? Anyone experience something different? 

Not necessarily, no. I submitted May, verified and under review in June. Still no word about interview or rejection. 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share an update. I interviewed on the 6th. Still haven't heard anything so I emailed Brian today and he said he is hopeful that we should hear something next week. Originally he said this week, but they are swamped. Here's to another weekend of worry, Tums, and anxiety! 😅

-Katelyn

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kkruyle said:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share an update. I interviewed on the 6th. Still haven't heard anything so I emailed Brian today and he said he is hopeful that we should hear something next week. Originally he said this week, but they are swamped. Here's to another weekend of worry, Tums, and anxiety! 😅

-Katelyn

Thank you for. Hopefully that doesn’t mean rejections lol.  We can do ittttttt 🙏🏽

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, kkruyle said:

Hey guys,

-Katelyn

Thank you so much, Katelyn! It has been hard for many of us.😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkruyle said:

Hey guys,

-Katelyn

Thank you, Katelyn! Here's to hoping, trusting, and keeping our chins held high! 

For those who asked, I interviewed on the 7th and 9th. I have not heard anything. My counselor has not yet responded to my email. I will notify if anything changes. 

• Like 2