2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

I got the call about an hour ago—MST. This was my third CASPA cycle and I can hardly believe this is happening! 😭😂 I bet there will be more calls tomorrow and next week. Don’t give up hope! 

I was washing up from dinner, had completely forgotten about Yale for about an hour and then my phone rang. Crazy. So humbling... so grateful.

Edited by thelongglass
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Shouk said:

For this round!

I don’t. I’m still hopeful for tomorrow at least. I’m refusing to count myself out before getting a decision. We thought they were done this morning, and just like that. . . they offered more acceptance tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tiera said:

I don’t. I’m still hopeful for tomorrow at least. I’m refusing to count myself out before getting a decision. We thought they were done this morning, and just like that. . . they offered more acceptance tonight. 

So true! Will stay hopeful and continue to pray 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I’m happy for the others that got accepted!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shouk said:

So true! Will stay hopeful and continue to pray 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I’m happy for the others that got accepted!

We’ve all been speculating. There is no order, just the right timing. This year or next year, the timing has to be right. I keep reminding myself of how much I’ve accomplished already, and that keeps me sane. I’d be lying if I said I’m not a little disappointed, but a little faith goes a long way. 🙌🏽 

• Like 1