2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

Hey guys! I've been kind of lurking on this thread since I unexpectedly landed an interview in the last round. Just wanted to post to say that I got an acceptance around 7PM CST tonight (also pretty unexpected), since I know everyone is trying to get as much information as possible. I love how supportive this forum is, and I know that wherever we all end up fitting in, there are so many people here will that will go on to do amazing things regardless. Hoping for the best news possible for everyone still waiting:)

• Like 3

Hi All,

I got the acceptance call last night! I am absolutely thrilled, over the moon excited. For all those that got accepted as well, I can't wait to meet you in January. For those still waiting to hear back, be patient. I know easier said than done, but this is the true test to how strong and resilient we truly become in this process. 

• Like 1

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know that I received a wait list email this morning at 8am CST. Just wondering if anyone who didn't get in did you guys all get wait listed? Trying to weigh out the options of getting in after being waitlisted ): CONGRATULATIONS to those who got in you guys will do great things I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Arelyy21 said:

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know that I received a wait list email this morning at 8am CST. Just wondering if anyone who didn't get in did you guys all get wait listed? Trying to weigh out the options of getting in after being waitlisted 😞 CONGRATULATIONS to those who got in you guys will do great things I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven’t heard anything yet.  I’m in EST.  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ChloeLove said:

Hi All,

I got the acceptance call last night! I am absolutely thrilled, over the moon excited. For all those that got accepted as well, I can't wait to meet you in January. For those still waiting to hear back, be patient. I know easier said than done, but this is the true test to how strong and resilient we truly become in this process. 

What time? 

33 minutes ago, Arelyy21 said:

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know that I received a wait list email this morning at 8am CST. Just wondering if anyone who didn't get in did you guys all get wait listed? Trying to weigh out the options of getting in after being waitlisted 😞 CONGRATULATIONS to those who got in you guys will do great things I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing yet! Worries me even more tbh. 😬 

8 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

Congrats to those waitlisted. I still have not heard a thing. Yikes, maybe my interview was as bad as I thought. 😅 Haha. Has anyone else not heard anything?

Congrats to everyone who are accepted and waitlisted ! You all truly great candidates . I wish I could have this honor to join you , however , nothing happens to me so far . Good luck to rest of us who patiently waiting and hoping for the best ! 😊