2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

From Brian:

"Greetings Rebecca,

I truly appreciate your email and bringing this issue to my attention. I have confirmed that there is an error with the scheduling tool. You will receive an updated email as soon as it is resolved but please proceed with your personal interview. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Cheers,"

He is always so pleasant to talk to! I anticipate the 72 hour deadline will be extended once they fix the error.  
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! I’ve been following this forum since May, and I just received and interview invite! May I ask what resources you all felt were helpful when preparing for your interview? Congrats to everyone who has already interviewed or has received an invite to interview!  And to everyone else keep hanging in there, this process is long but worth it! 🙂

I believe they were all sent on one day? But I could be wrong. 

Can I give a tip... I am so glad I did my interviews a week apart and not back to back. It gave me time to decompress, rethink through some questions that were repeated, and had there been a tech issue a I would have had time to readjust. More reasons but I don’t wan to give Too much unsolicited advice. in other words it would have been nice to knock both out and be able to breathe easier. But instead I did the personal 1st and then the next week focused on all my past academics etc and made that interview so much more comfortable. 

For those that did back to back what did you think about it? 

congrats to all !

Edited by PremedMom

13 minutes ago, PremedMom said:

I believe they were all sent on one day? But I could be wrong. 

Can I give a tip... I am so glad I did my interviews a week apart and not back to back. It gave me time to decompress, rethink through some questions that were repeated, and had there been a tech issue a I would have had time to readjust. More reasons but I don’t wan to give Too much unsolicited advice. in other words it would have been nice to knock both out and be able to breathe easier. But instead I did the personal 1st and then the next week focused on all my past academics etc and made that interview so much more comfortable. 

For those that did back to back what did you think about it? 

congrats to all !

I did mine on the same day a few hours apart and really enjoyed it! I was way less nervous for the second one and had time to decompress and think through things but not really enough time to get into my own head about it.

Ultimately I think it really depends on the kind of person you are, so trust your gut and schedule the way you think will be best for you! 

• Like 1