2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

7 hours ago, Jlnisbett said:

Prayers going up tonight for everyone waiting to hear back this week! I know this is an important week for so many of us. I’m hoping we will all get some amazing news! I should be asleep but I cannot  quit thinking about it! Nervous, excited, hopeful... all the emotions!! Hope you all have a great week!! 

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

Good luck!   Here I am at 17 days past submitting my app to CASPA and it is still NOT verified. I have been in daily contact with them with no solid response as to why. 

They are going through applications daily I am sure, don't worry! The waiting is the worst part.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, DTHAI said:

I got rejected today! It's okay, it wasn't meant for me and something else will come for me. Good luck everyone on your journey; I hope it works out for everyone! 

Sorry to hear about this. For sure there will be lots of opportunities for all of us. Heads up. 

• Like 2

Good Monday morning!!

My name is Ann Marie, creeper from WA state.  I've been following you all and just wanted to say thank you for all the positivity!!  I especially appreciate the mommas on here, I am a mom of two littles (9 and almost 5 y.o.) and seeing others going for it is so inspiring!

Best of luck to all, hope you guys have a wonderful week. 🙂

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, AMRarey said:

Good Monday morning, friends! I realized I'd asked a question a while back, but hadn't finished my introduction. Like so many of you, I'm a mom and my son will be 16 next month. We live in Kansas City, Missouri where I am a practicing respiratory therapist (until I get into PA school anyway!). Just wanted to let y'all know that you're awesome and the support here is incredible. Best of luck to each and every one of you! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AMRarey said:

Good Monday morning!!

My name is Ann Marie, creeper from WA state.  I've been following you all and just wanted to say thank you for all the positivity!!  I especially appreciate the mommas on here, I am a mom of two littles (9 and almost 5 y.o.) and seeing others going for it is so inspiring!

👋 and welcome! Happy to see yet another momma on here! Where are you at in the app process? Hope things are moving smoothly! This is gonna be a pressurized but hopeful week for all of us! Hope it ends in happy news! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AMRarey said:

Good Monday morning!!

Welcome!! ❤️❤️

• Like 1

Guest mands
4 hours ago, AMRarey said:

Good Monday morning!!

welcome! to you and @adc86 !! 

THIS IS THE WEEK FOR A LOT OF YOU GUYS! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good news of the cohort coming together!! If we get in, at white coat we (I say this loosely because it might be "you guys") should meet up and take a pic together of the PA forum squad! 

Today, my application fee should get there according to the UPS tracking. I hope they update my file right away with this. Also, got all the required paper work to them in regards to my in progress class. HOPEFULLY this week will be when I know if my application/interview invite is getting a move on, too! Big week for us all 😄

1 minute ago, Tiffb13 said:

Freaking out a little. T-Mobile is down across the nation so even if Yale called me right now they wouldn’t get through! 😳 I am so paranoid I am going to miss a phone call!

Hey!

I had asked my admission counselor about the possibility of missing “the phone call” and he said it wouldn’t affect your acceptance lol 😉.

Im sure they would leave a voicemail to call them back? 🤣

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AH4321 said:

How long did it take for them to reach out to say your application was under review? My app was submitted and verified June 11th and my supplemental fee should be there now.  😳

I think that as the cycle goes it will take longer for everything to get processed and for Yale to notify you that your app is under review. Mine happened the same day within hours but I applied super early in the cycle. I have seen on the thread that it has been taking longer, so I wouldn’t worry about it. If you don’t hear something soon then I would reach out to admissions. I also know they aren’t reviewing applications until they receive your supplemental fee. Have you gotten aN email saying your fee was processed? 

I've also been wondering how late in the day they would call! My phone has not left my side! I'm also thinking, "heck, they probably wont even be making phone calls until next week and here I am obsessively waiting!" lol  Like my fiance reminded me earlier, we have done all that we can do, worrying will not change a thing, stay hopeful and positive but dont obsess and stress. Youll get an answer either way, and worrying wont change it. 

Still holding onto my phone though 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alvarn said:

Hey!

I had asked my admission counselor about the possibility of missing “the phone call” and he said it wouldn’t affect your acceptance lol 😉.

Im sure they would leave a voicemail to call them back? 🤣

Thanks for that! My husband was like ummm I bet they would leave a voicemail 😂

• Like 1

Guest mands
3 minutes ago, Tiffb13 said:

I think that as the cycle goes it will take longer for everything to get processed and for Yale to notify you that your app is under review. Mine happened the same day within hours but I applied super early in the cycle. I have seen on the thread that it has been taking longer, so I wouldn’t worry about it. If you don’t hear something soon then I would reach out to admissions. I also know they aren’t reviewing applications until they receive your supplemental fee. Have you gotten aN email saying your fee was processed? 

This makes a lot of sense! I bet the bulk of applications are coming in right now!! I haven't gotten my verification, and I bet it'll come in days time because if it was going to be verified within hours, then it should have happened already! 

Guest mands

I WILL SAY THOUGH! They called me pretty late when they did my "update" call! they called me around 6-7pm central time! This would be about 7-8pm eastern time!!! So today isn't quite over for another few hours. This might not help your nerves though. 

2 minutes ago, mands said:

I WILL SAY THOUGH! They called me pretty late when they did my "update" call! they called me around 6-7pm central time! This would be about 7-8pm eastern time!!! So today isn't quite over for another few hours. This might not help your nerves though. 

😲😲😲😲😲😲!!!! ☺️
This week is going to be the longest week ever lol

• Like 3