2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

1 hour ago, alvarn said:

Congratulations guys! 🥳

I hope to join you all! 
May I ask which day you guys interviewed?

I interviewed on a Monday and a Friday. The last week available I believe. We were told everyone would be notified early this week if they got in. Not sure if that means that everyone has been called or if they do it over a few days. 

Good luck to you!!!!!! 🍀 

58 minutes ago, jsrangel said:

Has anyone received any communication this morning? 

None yet. I've been nauseous for days lol I'm just hoping for an interview instead of an immediate rejection. Ugh. I've already started planning for next cycle just in case. Gotta be prepared for whatever happens next! But you guys are all so sweet and I really hope to be in your class!

5 hours ago, Kikime06 said:

I interviewed on a Monday and a Friday. The last week available I believe. We were told everyone would be notified early this week if they got in. Not sure if that means that everyone has been called or if they do it over a few days. 

Good luck to you!!!!!! 🍀 

Thank youuuuu 💜

Guest mands
16 minutes ago, Kikime06 said:

I just paid my seat deposit! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It's real! I can't wait to meet everyone in this class!!

HONESTLY, I AM OVER THE MOON THAT THE FORUM FAVES ARE IN!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 THIS COHORT ALREADY LOOKS BOMB!

I am in the same boat as you @ScullyAMA 😞 I am waiting for my interview call still. As of today, still no application fee confirmation email too. I'd do anything to just interview so I could say I did it, at the very least!!

Guest mands
10 minutes ago, Apsanpa said:

Hi there! I did both of my interviews on a Tuesday.

They better call me before a tuesday then or else ill cry 😅🤣

8 hours ago, alvarn said:

Also, did you miss the call and had gotten a voicemail to call back? I worry that I may miss it. I usually get spam calls almost every day 😕

And I picked up the call, but there’s a free app called Hiya that I use to help block spam calls. It lets you block a lot of numbers that are obviously spam and you can enter numbers or area codes that you want to block too. Hopefully that helps a little!

7 minutes ago, Apsanpa said:

And I picked up the call, but there’s a free app called Hiya that I use to help block spam calls. It lets you block a lot of numbers that are obviously spam and you can enter numbers or area codes that you want to block too. Hopefully that helps a little!

Thank youuuuuu!