University of Tampa 2020-2021 Application cycle!

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, dean227 said:

Omg thank you for posting this lol 

Your welcome! I’m sure a majority of individuals go on here to find out if anyone has received interviews. 

Guest dean227
4 minutes ago, Paapp20202021 said:

Your welcome! I’m sure a majority of individuals go on here to find out if anyone has received interviews. 

Yeah for sure. I think it’s not healthy to compare stats it just makes the process that much more harder lol 

On 11/30/2020 at 3:45 PM, Paapp20202021 said:

I understand you guys are nervous...we all are ...but posting your stats on here is not going to solve anything..regardless of stats, some people get in for other reasons so can we please post about if anyone received interviews?

🗣 AGREED! Stats aren’t everything and we shouldn’t be comparing ourselves to one another. Positive vibes only 😊. Only a few more days til we hear something. 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, ShaolinDoc said:

Hey everyone I am  Tampa native and Air Force at the nearby base. I was able to find out of the UT PA program from a supervisor who is in the program. She looked over my transcripts and I only need Microbiology and Bio II to be eligible. I knocked those out Jan-Apr 2020 and place my application. I was worried about GPA for science but CASPA App calculated it higher than expected. My background is Exercise Physiology from South Florida 2006, Practical Nursing Tech/Medical Tech/EMT in Air Force Reserves and now Active Duty since 2011, and Acupuncture Physician/Holistic Doctor since 2016 

Hi there! Im also in the Air Force. I would like to connect with you if you don't mind. I'm preparing for next cycle. Sounds like you did a great job translating your AFSC into your personal statement. If you're open to giving some advice my email is shanice4909@gmail.com.

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, Mackg730 said:

Honestly, I don't think they're sending out the invites until Dec 18th...like exactly that day. 

Yup I’m convinced that we will all know on December 18th

Guest Paapp20202021
17 hours ago, ADD98 said:

What is the correct admissions email ? 

The moment we have all been waiting for and counting down is approaching in just One week guys! We got this 🙌

Guest Paapp20202021
18 minutes ago, ashleys21 said:

Also...do we know if they’re sending rejections on the 18th as well? Just so I know whether or not to be excited before I open an email from them haha

I don’t think they will send out rejections according to last cycles forum until the very end. The 18th may be the only day people will know if they got an interview or not. If no news, then it may be a rejection coming

Edited by Paapp20202021

Guest Paapp20202021
13 minutes ago, Gabby1019 said:

Hello, 

Does anyone know the number of people that get an invite to the interviews? I know the class size is 48. 

150 applicants are selected for 2020-2021 cycle 

3 hours ago, roundabout said:

As of now interviews will be on campus. Interview invites will likely be sent out on December 18th. Good luck!

Did you call and ask? I only say this because most schools haven’t edited their websites to where they say interviews will be virtual until you are formally invited for one. All of my 4 interviews thus far have been virtual so I’m just surprised they are going to do interviews in person! 

Edited by KLRPrePA

Guest Paapp20202021
2 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

Did you call and ask? I only say this because most schools haven’t edited their websites to where they say interviews will be virtual until you are formally invited for one. All of my 4 interviews thus far have been virtual so I’m just surprised they are going to do interviews in person! 

4 interviews! Did you get accepted to any?

5 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

I'm a current student in their program 

• Like 1