University of Tampa 2020-2021 Application cycle!

5 minutes ago, avalonmarlo said:

Waitlisted for an interview as well...I wonder how many people they are expecting to offer from this list? And if interviews are in person how are we suppose to get there if out of state? 🤔 Or will it be over zoom...

Literally. I’m from NYC, and if they say “we have a spot available tomorrow” like that would be the best thing in the world but at the same time, how can I manage that since I’m from out of state? I’ve never heard of waitlist interviews. 
also I would like to know what number I am in queue, but how do we get that info bc they said they will not provide individualized info feedback

Edited by AspiringFuturePA2022

Just now, CrystalGemPA said:

Got rejected also and I’m applying from SC, if that makes a difference. I was accepted into my top choice earlier in the cycle but UT seems like a dope program for sure. Best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who got interviews! 

Where in SC?! I applied to a school there as well. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, lamygoldman said:

To those of you that got rejected... did they mention an interview waitlist for you? It was included in my email and I’m just wondering if it’s standard or a different email from a flat out rejection.

I got rejected without any mention of waitlist, so that’s a good sign for those who got the waitlist mention!! Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AspiringFuturePA2022 said:

Literally. I’m from NYC, and if they say “we have a spot available tomorrow” like that would be the best thing in the world but at the same time, how can I manage that since I’m from out of state? I’ve never heard of waitlist interviews. 
also I would like to know what number I am in queue, but how do we get that info bc they said they will not provide individualized info feedback

Are the interviews in person or virtual? If in person I’d be racking up a lot of speeding tickets to make that trip lol

• Haha 1

Guest dean227
9 minutes ago, Shabnam said:

Did anyone else receive this email? Highly disappointed that my application wasn’t even looked through although I applied early on. 

61D8C8AC-C280-436D-8E91-5CFF49A65D3A.jpeg

I got that same email. I just think we didn’t qualify for what that program was looking for it seems like? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Waitlisted for an interview as well.

Reading the previous posts, i’m a bit surprised the interviews will be in-person. But at the same time I’m also not surprised.

I interviewed with them during their inaugural cycle 2 years ago. And they’re very serious about their MMI process and I can imagine  how complicated that’d be on zoom.

“We can and have offered an interview invitation as late as the day before the interview or morning of the interview. We recommend you remain prepared during our interview season, currently January 2021.”

I’m from out of state. And in the event they contact us last minute, I’m just wondering how non-local applicants can even make it on time. Hoping it doesn’t come down this though.