University of Tampa 2020-2021 Application cycle!

Guest Paapp20202021
13 minutes ago, roundabout said:

Congrats to those getting interviews! 

Hopefully more emails get sent out tommroow 

Edited by Paapp20202021

Guest Paapp20202021
2 minutes ago, csantos1794 said:

I received an interview invite as well today, 12/15, but will be declining as I was accepted into another school earlier in the cycle.  Best of luck to everyone!

Thank you so much 🙌

1 hour ago, Strpa said:

I wish everyone the best of luck and congrats to all who have received invites. I am also curious if this is a bulk 150 person invitation or will there be sort of a trickle invite through the 18th. Does anyone know?

I am also curious about this and wondering if anyone happens to know anything? Congratulations to everyone that have received interview invites so far and good luck to those still waiting to hear, fingers crossed and hoping we hear good news soon as well!

• Like 1

Just now, Akua92 said:

I just called them! The lady who answered from the PA department said, they will keep calling till Dec 18th .. they will give updates on the 21st and if you were not selected at all for an interview you will know by January 1st.

Thank you so much for calling and letting us know the information!! 🙂

• Like 1

Guest Paapp20202021
13 minutes ago, Strpa said:

Maybe all the invites were sent this morning and then they wait to see how many decline and after that extend more invites until dec 18 till they get 150.

Not many people responded tho stating they got an interview so I don’t think all 150 were called. Only 1 person stated they got an invite. I’m curious as to why the email says “by December 17th” 

Edited by Paapp20202021