University of Tampa 2020-2021 Application cycle!

4 hours ago, Strpa said:

One thing I do worry about is what if your application didn’t even qualify? What if you made a mistake and put a class in the supplemental application from your transcript and it was the wrong class? Would they find the correct class on your transcript or would they just throw it out and call it incomplete?

They would reach out to the applicant if there were any discrepancies or mistakes on the application. That happened earlier in the cycle with some applicants and their reported PCE hours. So I don’t think that’s likely an issue. Try to stay positive, there’s nothing to be done now aside from waiting for a final verdict! 

I think those who did not get an invite (including me) will know something tomorrow. I know this is such a nerve racking process. I had no idea the application process would be so incredibly intense. It took me months of going over and over the application to get it as close to perfect as I could. I had other eyes looking at it to check for mistakes. Whatever the outcome, I know you all have worked so hard and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 

• Like 13

Guest Paapp20202021
22 minutes ago, Phoebes said:

Did you get a rejection letter 

That’s what I am wondering and we have all day today to hear back! Remain hopeful

Edited by Paapp20202021

I just got off of the phone with an admissions counselor and they told me more interviews WILL be going out today and they anticipate more will have to be sent out on Monday the 21st as well.

Unfortunately, I do know that rejections have begun to roll out as my friend received an email at 1:00 PM today.