Rutgers 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, LaurenAutry said:

Hi guys - just wondering since they are so quick for interviews etc, if it is worth applying at this point?  I can probably submit my CASPA application by the end of the week. Thanks! 

I applied last cycle on the last possible day before the deadline and I received an interview. I didn't get in but the fact that they were still conducting interviews means you have a shot. 

• Like 2

Anyone else receive this from them? Hoping it's good news.

Thank you for your interest in the Rutgers Physician Assistant Program.  Your application is under the review of the Admissions Committee, and we have selected you to move on to the next round of screening.  This does not require any action on your part.  We do not have any further update for you at this time.  We have an exceptionally high volume of applications this year and we appreciate your patience through this process.

We will contact you again as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Sarahf1234 said:

Anyone else receive this from them? Hoping it's good news.

Thank you for your interest in the Rutgers Physician Assistant Program.  Your application is under the review of the Admissions Committee, and we have selected you to move on to the next round of screening.  This does not require any action on your part.  We do not have any further update for you at this time.  We have an exceptionally high volume of applications this year and we appreciate your patience through this process.

We will contact you again as soon as possible.

I got the same email!! hoping for the best. fingers crossed

Just now, dmendez1 said:

It  went well ! I don’t think anybody has heard anything just yet. I don’t think anybody has heard anything just yet  Everything is up in the air at this pointEverything is up in the air at this point

Awesome, glad it went well! Were the faculty nice and inviting? I hope you hear back soon!

On 7/13/2019 at 3:32 PM, Alyno94 said:

Interview set for 7/16! If anyone would like to meet up the night before to calm the nerves and see a familiar face on interview day feel free to reach out! 

Best of luck to everyone! 

Hey, how did the interview go? Can you share some of the experience? 

On 7/18/2019 at 5:48 PM, denkuf said:

Hey, how did the interview go? Can you share some of the experience? 

they try really hard to make you feel comfortable, i wouldnt stress too much about it if i were you! we were told by faculty and students most people who interview early on are put on waitlists so that they can get a feel for the other applicants before making up their mind, but its not a waitlist that reflects all the seats being filled already, so its not a death sentence. good luck!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nourcee said:

they try really hard to make you feel comfortable, i wouldnt stress too much about it if i were you! we were told by faculty and students most people who interview early on are put on waitlists so that they can get a feel for the other applicants before making up their mind, but its not a waitlist that reflects all the seats being filled already, so its not a death sentence. good luck!

Agreed! 

16 hours ago, nourcee said:

Thanks a lot for sharing. Wish you the best of luck as well. 

• Like 1