Rutgers 2019-2020 Application Cycle

13 hours ago, tgd0303 said:

Does this program have a cadaver dissection lab? Also are there any opportunities for international rotations or medical mission trips?

Hello!! Yes!! International rotations and mission trips are available. You also have the option of presenting your own trip and they can make it work for you!

Pretty cool 😎 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tgd0303 said:

Does this program have a cadaver dissection lab? Also are there any opportunities for international rotations or medical mission trips?

They have prosected cadaver and anatomage table, and yes there are opportunities for international rotations. 

Edited by denkuf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dmendez1 said:

This is to those who interviewed already. 

To the ones who mentioned they haven’t hear anything yet. Have you guys been waitlisted already waiting for a reply back about being accepted off the waitlist or are you still waiting to hear whether your being accepted, waitlisted, or rejected? 

Still waiting to hear any news at all

1 hour ago, dmendez1 said:

Did you call them? 

I emailed Stephanie and mentioned I have a pending acceptance at another program and asked if she had a rough time frame when I can expect to receive a decision (even if it’s a place on the waitlist). She said the committee isn’t able to expedite decisions at this time.

2 hours ago, jc0863 said:

I emailed Stephanie and mentioned I have a pending acceptance at another program and asked if she had a rough time frame when I can expect to receive a decision (even if it’s a place on the waitlist). She said the committee isn’t able to expedite decisions at this time.

Let’s see if they will give an answer after September 1 deadline. 

On 8/30/2019 at 3:12 AM, dmendez1 said:

This is to those who interviewed already. 

To the ones who mentioned they haven’t hear anything yet. Have you guys been waitlisted already waiting for a reply back about being accepted off the waitlist or are you still waiting to hear whether your being accepted, waitlisted, or rejected? 

I got two emails saying thank you for coming and thats it. I still am waiting to hear whether i've been accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. 

On 9/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, RutgersAlumni0204 said:

Interviewing on 10/22! Can anyone offer information on how their interviews went? Thanks!

Congrats! It's an individual interview with three interviewers (most will be faculty, some alumni). It was a pretty comfortable and friendly atmosphere. They were really straightforward with questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Best of luck!