2020/2021 Application Cycle

Guest PAStobe24
On 5/21/2020 at 10:26 AM, FuturePA20202021 said:

Do anybody know how many people are accepted to the dual degree program? Isn’t it like 5 people? 

When I was looking into the dual program, I believe I was told 6 people are accepted to the dual program. I can't say for sure that  number is right but very small, nevertheless. 

7 hours ago, MedIsLifePA said:

Received my denial email today 😞 Best of luck to everyone! Thought I would be prioritized since I am currently in Grad school at Campbell now but oh well! 

Do you think you somehow missed a minimum requirement? That seems FAST given that you were just verified. Take care ❤️

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and thought I entered post previously but I do not see it, so I apologize if there ends up being duplicates 🙂 

I have seen in previous replies and in the thread for the previous application cycle that it took a while to hear from Campbell about confirmation that all materials were received. I submitted to CASPA and the supplemental application Monday, was verified early morning yesterday, and have not received confirmation yet. For those who decided to reach out and email regarding your materials, how long did you wait before doing so?

I am also a Campbell alum. On their website, it says this: 

"Note: Campbell students and alumni who apply to PA, meet the minimum academic and healthcare experience requirements, and who apply by the priority deadline of June 1 will be offered an interview by August 1. Applicants are strongly advised to apply as early as possible."

I meet all requirements and applied by June 1st. Have I interpreted this correctly that all alumni will receive an interview if requirements are met and applied by June 1st? 

Best of luck to all!

Edited by PA2be16

30 minutes ago, nkhan2 said:

Hello everyone! 

I see that Campbell PA program is Christian faith based, would you apply if you are from a different faith?

Thank you and Good luck to you all!! 

Yes, I am applying as an agnostic. I believe in a previous year's thread someone talks more in-depth about how "religious" Campbell is. It sounds like there might be some prayer stuff at the beginning of the year, but I definitely don't get the vibe that my lack of Christianity is any type of serious clash with the program's culture. Actually, some of the videos they have on their YouTube channel make the program seem super fun and I feel like I would mesh really well with the culture there. I definitely wouldn't wanna go to a program with intense religious overtones, or where the cohort is one-dimensional in that regard, and I really don't get the impression that those would be issues at Campbell. It looks like a great program, and it's near the top of my list!

• Like 1

That's what I thought. However, I was on the virtual fair today and they said they are extending interviews from now-November- so I wanted to ask if anyone has received one.

Super helpful — thank you! Did they say anything regarding application materials and whether they will be reaching out to applicants to confirm receipt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Submitted my Supplemental today: 6/9
Attended the virtual open house, things I learned:
(there will be another open house in july, i think the 28th)
-July interview invites will be extended
-August they will start interviews (currently in person but prepared to switch to online format if need be)
-1400-1500 apply/200 interviewed/ 54 total seats (I believe 6 of those seats are for dual program mph)