2020-2021 Application Cycle

I replied to the interview invite email saying I was interested, is that how we’re supposed to rsvp?

You’re doing everything right! I honestly think it depends on which faculty member is assigned to interview you. Some are more timely at sending the links, while others procrastinate. I didn’t receive a zoom until 3 weeks after I rsvp’ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Pa98173jd said:

Email. Anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks.

40 minutes ago, AlexTS said:

Hey everyone - for those that interviewed, how long did it take for them to give you their decision? Also, was it through email, phone, or mail? Congrats to everyone so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just passed 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything back yet 😞

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, feistymango8 said:

I just passed 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything back yet 😞

I had my interview Sept 23 and am still waiting for decisions as well! During the interview, they told me it will take up to 3 weeks to get back so I wouldn't be too stressed...but trust me this patience game just ain't it 😅

23 minutes ago, eswift said:

Any ideas as to when they'll start going through the waitlisted candidates? 

I think when I was looking at last year's forum, they started taking candidates off the waitlist in November and the most people were pulled off the waitlist in February, which is so crazy to me! Why make applicants wait that long if there were that many seats left?

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I received the email regarding the interview in mid August, but I have not heard back from them regarding a scheduled date. I am an applicant for the PA/MPH program, and I submitted the requested additional essay in the beginning of September. Should I hold tight for now, or shoot them an email? Thanks all, and good luck!

On 9/29/2020 at 9:57 PM, hannahkoko said:

Did you guys by chance hear anything from that email? I emailed a couple weeks before and she told me that it should be scheduled by end of September but I’m getting worried too =\

I still haven’t heard anything back 😕 I see recently that some other people who got the email on 8/19 got the follow up date and time email but I keep checking my email and nothing so far 

9 hours ago, anteaterPA said:

Hello everyone! I received the email regarding the interview in mid August, but I have not heard back from them regarding a scheduled date. I am an applicant for the PA/MPH program, and I submitted the requested additional essay in the beginning of September. Should I hold tight for now, or shoot them an email? Thanks all, and good luck!

I’m in the same position as you! I’m not sure, I was also considering sending an email just because it has been nearly 2 months. 

I would follow up with them if it were me. You’ve waited a decent amount of time.

I just received an interview (Glenside) for 10/12, so we’ll see what happens! The email was written more clearly than what people posted earlier in the cycle, so it looks like they’re adapting.

I received an interview invite today for an interview TOMORROW?! Insanely excited but also suddenly feeling very unprepared and nervous. It is encouraging to see that the interview is very conversational and comfortable. I wasn't expecting this considering I submitted in late July, but I'm thrilled!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jaciidon said:

I received an interview invite today for an interview TOMORROW?! Insanely excited but also suddenly feeling very unprepared and nervous. It is encouraging to see that the interview is very conversational and comfortable. I wasn't expecting this considering I submitted in late July, but I'm thrilled!

Mine is also tomorrow, got the email earlier today

Good Luck!!

2 minutes ago, Noog09 said:

LOL Arcadia doesn’t give much notice for interviews... got notified today for an interview Wednesday. Luckily my work is nice about moving lunches around otherwise I’d be SOL

Haha yeah but a lot of programs are getting courageous scheduling this cycle. I got an invite for Western University today and it is on the 8th and for that interview im horrified because it was MMI last year so idk what it will be like now. 

20 hours ago, anteaterPA said:

I think we are all still waiting for the interview to be scheduled for the dual degree program. I am assuming we will interview after Arcadia has interviewed all selected candidates for the 2021 class.

• Upvote 2