2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hi Everyone! 
My interview is tomorrow and I’m wondering if anyone has some tips? I’m nervous about how much is going to be asked/covered in such a short interview! 

It was such a laid back and casual interview
Just look over your Caspa application and refresh the things you’ve done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2020 at 8:48 AM, rsteuart said:

Has anybody asked/does anybody know whether the 3D anatomy visualization table and cadaver lab are at both campuses or just one campus?

I believe I asked this question and they said they had the same/very similar resources at both campuses. (Which includes the anatomage tables.) 

• Like 1

Has anybody asked/does anybody know whether the 3D anatomy visualization table and cadaver lab are at both campuses or just one campus?

I asked them in my interview today! There are two Anatomage tables at each campus, but with the pandemic I was told that students also have remote access to Anatomage on laptops, etc. I didn’t ask about the cadaver lab though... I totally forgot.

Hope this helps!
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheColorBlue said:

I asked them in my interview today! There are two Anatomage tables at each campus, but with the pandemic I was told that students also have remote access to Anatomage on laptops, etc. I didn’t ask about the cadaver lab though... I totally forgot.

Hope this helps!

Awesome, thanks so much! 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 10:19 AM, runningintopa said:

Probably not until after the first of the year. I got pulled off in February after interviewing mid September.

I'm at the Glenside campus.

thank you for this! I also interviewed this past september and I've been so anxious after being waitlisted but this gives me hope!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, christinaberan said:

My application was received officially by Arcadia on the 31st of August for the dual program, received an essay invite today! (asking why I want to do an MPH essentially) 

I received this too! Do you know if they typically send essay invites after applying? I hadn’t heard anything from them in a while so I’m hoping this is good news.

Edited by SLMELT01
  • Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 2:41 PM, SLMELT01 said:

I received this too! Do you know if they typically send essay invites after applying? I hadn’t heard anything from them in a while so I’m hoping this is good news.

I'm not sure if everyone gets one! But it seems like other people on here also received the essay invite. I don't think anyone has gotten interviews yet if they applied to the dual program. 

On 10/10/2020 at 9:55 PM, runningintopa said:

Hi guys! I'm a current student in didactic, if anyone has any questions about the program! 🙂 I honestly think that the application process was awful so if there are any burning questions or ways that I can relieve some anxiety, I'd be happy to do so! 

What’s the environment like, are the students supportive of each other, are the faculty available to students? Just trying to get a feel for the program culture.

I was disappointed there wasn’t more of an opportunity to interact with current students in the interview process.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheColorBlue said:

I got waitlisted from the 10/12 interview. 

Based on the students who were part of the virtual info session, lots of people from the current cohort were pulled from the waitlist! I’m definitely not losing hope. 

I got waitlisted today too, best of luck to you! Hopefully we both get in!

• Like 1