2020-2021 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, SLMELT01 said:

I was told 2-3 weeks, and I just hit the 2 week mark. Still no news yet, but I was told the dual degree decisions may take longer! Hopefully we’ll hear back any day now. 🙂  

My interviewer did not tell me that the dual degree decisions may take slightly longer, so thank you for letting me know! Hopefully we will hear back any day now; waiting for an admissions decision is definitely anxiety-producing!

23 hours ago, SarahD said:

My interviewer did not tell me that the dual degree decisions may take slightly longer, so thank you for letting me know! Hopefully we will hear back any day now; waiting for an admissions decision is definitely anxiety-producing!

My interviewer also said that it may take longer because of the dual degree. I'm very anxious too! They said hopefully before the holidays, but I didn't know if that meant Thanksgiving or sometime in December.  Hopefully soon!!

On 12/2/2020 at 1:29 PM, Anna123 said:

My interviewer also said that it may take longer because of the dual degree. I'm very anxious too! They said hopefully before the holidays, but I didn't know if that meant Thanksgiving or sometime in December.  Hopefully soon!!

I interviewed on November 18 and my interviewer said hopefully before thanksgiving if not the week after, so crossing my fingers that we hear something tomorrow!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, qzealand said:

Interview 11/18, still have not heard anything. Anxiety is at an all time max

I interviewed 11/9 and have still not heard anything, although my faculty interviewer said I should hear back from Arcadia in about 2 weeks. So I totally understand your anxiety! If we don't hear anything, does that automatically mean that we are rejected? 

Edited by SarahD

On 12/5/2020 at 2:33 PM, fez98 said:

Hey guys! I'm currently on the waitlist and have accrued about 800 additional hours since I applied and want to inform Arcadia of this. If I update my experiences section in CASPA will the schools I applied to automatically get notified? Thanks!

I would email them just to be sure! I had to update my hours after submitting my app because I completely spaced out and miscalculated my hours, and I sent an email to each school I had applied to up until that point. They also confirmed receipt.

16 hours ago, TheColorBlue said:

I would email them just to be sure! I had to update my hours after submitting my app because I completely spaced out and miscalculated my hours, and I sent an email to each school I had applied to up until that point. They also confirmed receipt.

What email did you use to contact Arcadia University? 

7 hours ago, SarahD said:

What email did you use to contact Arcadia University? 

I updated my application before submitting to Arcadia, so I didn’t need to email them. You could try reaching out to Marybeth Smith: smithme@arcadia.edu. Her email address was on the general PA program info session invitation as a “reply to” address. I hope that helps!

7 hours ago, Anna123 said:

I just got an email saying I was waitlisted for the dual degree program. At least I know now! Congrats to those who were accepted!

I also received an email saying I was waitlisted for the dual degree program. It's a bummer, but there is still a chance we will be moved off the waitlist and be accepted into the program. Congratulations to those receiving acceptances for the PA program and dual degree program; it's very exciting!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, devanshii said:

Just got the “would you like to remain on the waitlist” email! Guess they are working on filling the remainder/opened spots 😊 congrats on everyone who has already been accepted! 

just curious! after you submitted the waitlist form did you get a response from google forms showing that you submitted? I just want to make sure it went through bc I didn't get a copy of what I submitted like I did when we first submitted for the waitlist! 🙂

41 minutes ago, hannahkoko said:

just curious! after you submitted the waitlist form did you get a response from google forms showing that you submitted? I just want to make sure it went through bc I didn't get a copy of what I submitted like I did when we first submitted for the waitlist! 🙂

Hey, I actually didn't even get a copy when I submitted my first form to be on the waitlist and I didn't get one right now as well! Hopefully it went through haha 

Edited by devanshii
  • Like 1

Hey everyone, Arcadia was my first acceptance to PA school and getting in was one of the best moments of my life. This is such an amazing program. With a heavy heart, I will be giving up my seat due to a constellation of factors. I was recently accepted to a program 10 minutes from my house that begins in less than 3 weeks. Given the state of the pandemic, my desire to be closer to my significant other, family, support system and save money, I will be accepting.

The great news is that this will free up a spot for an incredibly deserving candidate at the Glenside campus 🙂 You all truly deserve it and I’m so proud of everyone’s journey and the positive vibes in this forum. I really wish I had the opportunity to meet you all in person. Best of luck in all of your endeavors, in PA school and beyond! 

• Like 6