2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 9/22/2020 at 10:21 AM, bk513 said:

Is anyone who was accepted willing to share their stats? They just sent me a follow-up email to schedule an interview and I’m super nervous.

I agree with people above - it comes down to more about you than your stats! I got an interview and accepted with stats lower than some people who were denied earlier in this forum. We are all good applicants, they just are looking for certain things and your essays and interviews will make a big difference! Good luck!!

If you want my stats: cGPA: 3.76, sGPA: 3.5ish, 2200 PCE, 20 shadowing, 150 volunteer. 

9 hours ago, Pa98173jd said:

Has anyone on the waitlist heard back? I kind of dislike that it appears that Arcadia doesn't reject anyone after an interview and just waitlists students. Like am I on a waitlist of 200+ students because of this fact? How can I ensure I'm still a memorable applicant at that point? 

I haven’t heard anything either, I interviewed at the end of august. And I agree I wish we had more information on how that works. I wonder if all 200 of us were also offered “a top seat” haha. 

Interviewed yesterday and they clarified that the rumors that seats are filled are in fact false. They assured that seats are still available at both campuses and that if you're waitlisted don't think negatively of it since every year a number of students are taken off the waitlist. Not sure if there is a ranking system with the waitlist but beggars can't be choosers 🤷‍♂️.

Stay positive and hope for the best. Good luck everyone ! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ninjahmc said:

Interviewed yesterday and they clarified that the rumors that seats are filled are in fact false. They assured that seats are still available at both campuses and that if you're waitlisted don't think negatively of it since every year a number of students are taken off the waitlist. Not sure if there is a ranking system with the waitlist but beggars can't be choosers 🤷‍♂️.

Stay positive and hope for the best. Good luck everyone ! 

Good luck to you! I figured when I was waitlisted that they still had some spots left, just probably not many. The waitlist email mentions that they are offering a top seat on the waitlist as they "are unable to accept further applications into the class at this time" and it seems everyone got that email and assumed that meant the class is full.

Edited by lg215
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, glerner124 said:

Nope 😕 still waiting as well! I sent back the essay about my interest in the MPH program on 9/10 and it's been silence since.

Same here. I got an email from graduate admissions the following week basically saying “thank you for your interest in our MPH program” but have not yet received word on the interview. I know they mentioned in the original interview email that they are planning for a fall interview, so I’m hopeful we will hear something soon!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I applied mid-august and received an email for interview consideration on 8/19. However, I have not received an email for a date/time for the interview and it has been over a month. I have been patient because I saw posts saying it could take 4-6 weeks to receive an email back with a time for the interview, but it seems pretty late now and I am wondering if anyone else who heard back 8/19 is also waiting for an email with the interview date/time? Congrats to everyone so far who had applied and been waitlisted or accepted! 

1 minute ago, nhcr16 said:

Hi everyone, I applied mid-august and received an email for interview consideration on 8/19. However, I have not received an email for a date/time for the interview and it has been over a month. I have been patient because I saw posts saying it could take 4-6 weeks to receive an email back with a time for the interview, but it seems pretty late now and I am wondering if anyone else who heard back 8/19 is also waiting for an email with the interview date/time? Congrats to everyone so far who had applied and been waitlisted or accepted! 

I got that email 8/19 as well. I was thinking the same and decided to email today. If you decide not to email, I’ll def report back!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, GlassesAir said:

I got that email 8/19 as well. I was thinking the same and decided to email today. If you decide not to email, I’ll def report back!

Okay, that makes me feel a little better. I actually just emailed Arcadia as well for an update because I was getting nervous. Hopefully we both hear soon 🙂 I'll keep you updated as well if I hear back today!

20 hours ago, Sawal said:

Hi! I applied to Arcadia's PA Program on 8/31. I'm currently a senior undergraduate student at Arcadia also. I got a confirmation email back but have not heard about an interview. Has anyone else heard back that applied that late? Thanks and congrats to everyone who was accepted!

I have not heard back either and I applied the same day. I'm nervous I applied too late looking at everyone who was already accepted or waitlisted (congrats to you all!!). But fingers crossed we might get an interview soon!!