2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 8/31/2020 at 9:58 AM, Elizabeth212 said:

Being waitlisted is frustrating, but there is still hope! Would you mind sharing if Arcadia has sent you any updates since being waitlisted?

I received an email 9/4 confirming my spot on the waitlist. So far no other updates. I wonder what the timeline is like since Arcadia is my top school. 

15 minutes ago, bearby123 said:

That's not true... I replied saying I was still interested and I had my interview scheduled/completed. 

are you talking about the same email? there was a conversation earlier in the thread and someone had to call Arcadia to make sure their app wasn’t withdrawn because they had replied.This was part of the initial “application update“ email:

If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:59 AM, AvianL said:

Update: I called and they said the application wouldn’t be immediately withdrawn but for good measure they gave me an email address to send an email saying that I was still interested.

The office is currently working on telling the interview committee about changing the wording because a lot of calls they got was about whether or not to reply to the email.

So are we supposed to reply to get a date set for an interview? 

10 minutes ago, GlassesAir said:

Cool. Now I’m genuinely confused. Lol. That email sounded like just wait to hear from us about a date/time. When did you get that email? Did they schedule you pretty quickly? 

Just don't respond to the first email if you want to be considered for an interview. It clearly stated that one should only reply if one is no longer interested. That is the safest measure and shows that you've read the email correctly. 

You just wait for another email from the interviewer with a date and time. It took me about 3 weeks to get a date. 

Edited by Pa98173jd

34 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

Just don't respond to the first email if you want to be considered for an interview. It clearly stated that one should only reply if one is no longer interested. That is the safest measure and shows that you've read the email correctly. 

You just wait for another email from the interviewer with a date and time. It took me about 3 weeks to get a date. 

Thanks, I’ll stick with that. I’m nearing my 3 weeks since I got that email so hopefully I’ll hear soon! 

• Like 1

Hi all!

I was accepted to the Glenside campus on 8/11. I have been debating for awhile about continuing to interview elsewhere, but I have finally decided Arcadia is the best fit for me! I am hoping that some of you planning to attend Arcadia would like to connect and get to know each other. With that being said, I'm not sure of the best method to do this... Maybe we can start with following each other on instagram and can brainstorm from there! My insta is @myahanderson_

Also, good luck to everyone still interviewing! You will get it in somewhere!! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, deborahf said:

I interviewed on 9/4 with Glenside campus and was informed that I was waitlisted today. Definitely seems like most people are getting waitlisted now because the seats are temporarily full. 

I was also waitlisted. I'm a bit concerned because those waitlisted last interview session received an email saying they were on the top of the waitlist but my email didn't say that. 

6 minutes ago, SarahO said:

I interviewed for the Delaware campus on 9/3 and also just heard that I have been placed on the wait list. Fingers crossed some spots open up!

Just confirmed the waitlist is a non ranked  pool until they “reconvene” when seats open up 

Edited by cheynya
  • Like 1