2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/27/2020 at 1:02 PM, Sloffee said:

From the info session I attended, they said each rotation is 4 weeks in length. 1/3 of the rotations will be considered away, meaning they are >90 miles away from campus. They made it sound like they are open to finding you away rotations in places you suggest/already have housing. 

Okay thank you very much!

2 hours ago, anteaterPA said:

Hi everyone! I applied to the MPH/PA program, and I recently had an interview with the PA faculty. Has anyone heard from the MPH program regarding their interview session? Thanks all!

Hi! They are not doing interviews with the MPH faculty for the dual degree program, only the interview with the PA faculty. I just asked the question during the webinar. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AnnaSun14 said:

Hi! They are not doing interviews with the MPH faculty for the dual degree program, only the interview with the PA faculty. I just asked the question during the webinar. 

Was that a recent decision? I interviewed with the PA faculty member on Friday (10/23) and she said I should be hearing from the MPH faculty soon for my interview with them. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maddie97337 said:

Was that a recent decision? I interviewed with the PA faculty member on Friday (10/23) and she said I should be hearing from the MPH faculty soon for my interview with them. 

They said they usually do, but because of COVID they aren't doing that this year.  I don't know if it's a recent decision or not..  They also said that the MPH faculty will give input on the application to the PA faculty to replace the interview portion.  Congrats on your interview, I hope it went well!!  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, atwasserman said:

Is anyone else still waiting for an interview date for the MPH/MMS dual program? I got an email 2 weeks ago saying that they were going to start sending out interview dates, but I have yet to receive one!

I applied for the MPH/MMS dual degree program and got an interview invite from Arcadia on November 2, and then the interview invite from the faculty interviewer a day later, on November 3. I interviewed yesterday, November 9. I hope that you hear back from them soon!!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, glerner124 said:

Congrats!! Me too! I interviewed on 10/28 and I heard back this morning. I'll be doing the MPH in Glenside and the MMS in Christiana!

Congratulations on your acceptance; that is huge!! I was just curious; are you able to choose which campus location you will be doing your MPH and MMS, or is that pre-assigned to you upon your acceptance into the dual degree program?

I just had my interview and I am anxiously awaiting my admissions decision!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SarahD said:

Congratulations on your acceptance; that is huge!! I was just curious; are you able to choose which campus location you will be doing your MPH and MMS, or is that pre-assigned to you upon your acceptance into the dual degree program?

I just had my interview and I am anxiously awaiting my admissions decision!

Wow well congrats and I sincerely hope you get in!!!  However, it unfortunately does not seem like we get a choice. The MPH is done in Glenside always, and then in my acceptance email it said I have been designated to the Delaware campus for the PA part. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlairLiz1216 said:

Just did my interview for the PA/MPH program. I received an invite on 11/13 and interviewed 11/16. Arcadia is my top choice so fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back and congrats to those accepted! 

Just interviewed as well! Good luck and hopefully we hear back soon! 🙂 

Edited by SLMELT01
  • Like 3

Got an interview invite! I’m so hype!!!! In two cycles, this is my first one and I really love what this program offers. The interview is only 15 mins though so I’m concerned about getting everything right in those 15 mins... Any insight into how the interviews have been would be great! Like if it’s more conversational or do they grill you idk but anything would be helpful! 

• Like 3

On 11/25/2020 at 3:17 AM, cvkme said:

Got an interview invite! I’m so hype!!!! In two cycles, this is my first one and I really love what this program offers. The interview is only 15 mins though so I’m concerned about getting everything right in those 15 mins... Any insight into how the interviews have been would be great! Like if it’s more conversational or do they grill you idk but anything would be helpful! 

My interview was very conversational, my interviewer was super friendly! 

On 11/25/2020 at 12:17 AM, cvkme said:

My interview was conversational, and the professor who interviewed me was very friendly! I was definitely nervous because 15 minutes is a very short interview especially for PA school, but the interview was more relaxed than I thought it would be. Good luck!

For people who already interviewed, how long did it take to hear about an admissions decision? I interviewed for the dual MPH/PA program, and at the end of my interview I was told I would hear back from Arcadia in about 2 weeks. It has been 3 weeks and I still haven't heard back from them.. I'm starting to become concerned!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SarahD said:

For people who already interviewed, how long did it take to hear about an admissions decision? I interviewed for the dual MPH/PA program, and at the end of my interview I was told I would hear back from Arcadia in about 2 weeks. It has been 3 weeks and I still haven't heard back from them.. I'm starting to become concerned!

I was told 2-3 weeks, and I just hit the 2 week mark. Still no news yet, but I was told the dual degree decisions may take longer! Hopefully we’ll hear back any day now. 🙂  

• Like 2