2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, Letshope1600 said:

Im in the same boat! Fingers crossed here too.

16 minutes ago, bk513 said:

I was just waitlisted after interviewing on 9/25. 😧 Arcadia’s my top choice, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll eventually be accepted.

Same here! Had mine on 9/23...hopefully it works out!! Goodluck 🙂

On 9/22/2020 at 1:34 PM, sc215266 said:

After much thought, I have paid my second deposit for Arcadia and withdrawn from my other acceptances. I had the pleasure of visiting the campus this past weekend and it really cemented my decision. For those still debating, I made a Pro's and Con's list for each school. In the end, the Pro's for Arcadia University (for me at least) outnumbered the other schools 4:1. 

I am beyond excited to share a classroom with all of you talented individuals in 2021! Has anyone created an accepted students page or group yet?

Have you found a group page yet for either campus???

1 hour ago, Pa98173jd said:

After my interviews this week, I'm going to email them about the waitlist and get back to y'all. This is one of my top choices but I'm not about to drop 2-3 deposits on other programs to wait a response from this program in February/March. 

Sounds like there are probably hundreds of people on the waitlist, considering that they don’t seem to reject anyone post-interview. I wish the process was more transparent.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, runningintopa said:

Hi guys! I'm a current student in didactic, if anyone has any questions about the program! 🙂 I honestly think that the application process was awful so if there are any burning questions or ways that I can relieve some anxiety, I'd be happy to do so! 

When do they start pulling people off the waitlist? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, runningintopa said:

Hi guys! I'm a current student in didactic, if anyone has any questions about the program! 🙂 I honestly think that the application process was awful so if there are any burning questions or ways that I can relieve some anxiety, I'd be happy to do so! 

Are you at the Glenside or Christiana campus?