• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACCEPTED TO ARCADIA UNIVERSITY!!!!! Holy sh*t best day of my life. You all are next, I can’t wait to meet all of you amazing individuals!!

Accepted to Glenside!!  🙂 

All the nerves for nothing. First ever interview in the books today. Although I still would prepare for this school's interview, it was really fun actually. Just like you were talking nonchalantly. I

15 minutes ago, bearby123 said:

Congrats! Did you get an email between your initial waitlist and now confirming your desire to remain on the waitlist?

I received the email about 3 weeks after the email about confirming my desire to remain on the waitlist

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:06 PM, Pa98173jd said:

Has anyone (current student or applicant) heard anything negative/alarming concerning the program at Glenside? Please share your experience or what you've read/hear/saw. Thank you!

P.S: If you're timid, feel free to private message me. 

Hi, curious have you heard back from anyone? I was just pulled off the waitlist yesterday. Can private message me if you'd like too. I ask because personally I have heard nothing negative from current students or alumni. Most people I've talked to say they love that there are lots of elective options, that faculty are good, and that its a supportive environment where students share resources. Of course this year was a bit different due to covid. Hope this helps🙂

Edited by Sofie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 2020pabound said:

Does anyone know the exact start date? I just got off the waitlist for Glenside and I’m trying to decide what to do.

In person orientation is 5/25. Must be there 5/24 for covid testing

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, futurepako said:

has anyone else heard from the waitlist? I'm trying to stay optimistic! 

I'm on the waitlist as well, for the PA/MPH program, and I haven't heard anything either. Staying optimistic and hopeful as well!

• Like 2
On 4/7/2021 at 5:15 PM, Sarare said:

Hi! Just got the email that I have been accepted off of the waitlist for the Delaware Campus!! Can't wait to meet everyone 🙂

Hi! When were you placed on the waitlist? I am wondering if I should still hold out on making it off the list!

On 4/7/2021 at 5:15 PM, Sarare said:

Hi! Just got the email that I have been accepted off of the waitlist for the Delaware Campus!! Can't wait to meet everyone 🙂

Congratulations! I just got accepted off the waitlist for this campus as well! Do you know if there is some type of facebook group or anything for the students?

On 3/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, SarahD said:

I'm on the waitlist as well, for the PA/MPH program, and I haven't heard anything either. Staying optimistic and hopeful as well!

It was a difficult decision, but I just turned down my spot a couple of days ago for the PA/MPH program. Hoping you hear good news soon!

• 4 weeks later...