2020-2021 Application Cycle

5 minutes ago, danianderson said:

I just received an interview invite. I applied a LONG time ago. They confirmed that there are still seats open.

any one know what the 15 min interview is? Is it truly an interview or more info? And the “follow up zoom interview”? Thanks in advance!

It is just an interview. I dont think it is 15 minutes. I think it is scheduled for 30 minutes My interview was about 45 minutes though

27 minutes ago, danianderson said:

I just received an interview invite. I applied a LONG time ago. They confirmed that there are still seats open.

any one know what the 15 min interview is? Is it truly an interview or more info? And the “follow up zoom interview”? Thanks in advance!

Mine was about 20 minutes It was an interview. It was basic questions like "tell us about yourself" and what not. 

28 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

It is just an interview. I dont think it is 15 minutes. I think it is scheduled for 30 minutes My interview was about 45 minutes though

Okay thank you. Yes it was definitely scheduled only for 15 minutes... shocking but maybe that’s why they may schedule a further follow up interview if they are interested 

On 9/28/2020 at 1:58 PM, nhcr16 said:

Okay, that makes me feel a little better. I actually just emailed Arcadia as well for an update because I was getting nervous. Hopefully we both hear soon 🙂 I'll keep you updated as well if I hear back today!

Did you guys by chance hear anything from that email? I emailed a couple weeks before and she told me that it should be scheduled by end of September but I’m getting worried too =\

Hi everyone! Got a really stupid question to ask. I tried emailing the school itself, but haven't heard back. Understandable because of COVID-19, applications, or because my question really is just so stupid it doesn't even warrant an answer ahah.

So I was recently accepted to the Christiana campus (YAY!) and I'm so excited to get started! However, due to a recent change in finances and living situation, the Glenside campus would be more ideal to attend. I'm guessing because I never applied to Glenside, there's no way to 'swap' seats to a different location. Would I need to reapply to Glenside or is the deal sealed due to the acceptance status at Christiana? Either way, I'm excited to be attending Arcadia and am so hyped to get started! Just trying to be financially smart before starting and not be drowning in debt by the time I graduate 🙂 Thanks!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, futurepa7854235 said:

Hi everyone! Got a really stupid question to ask. I tried emailing the school itself, but haven't heard back. Understandable because of COVID-19, applications, or because my question really is just so stupid it doesn't even warrant an answer ahah.

So I was recently accepted to the Christiana campus (YAY!) and I'm so excited to get started! However, due to a recent change in finances and living situation, the Glenside campus would be more ideal to attend. I'm guessing because I never applied to Glenside, there's no way to 'swap' seats to a different location. Would I need to reapply to Glenside or is the deal sealed due to the acceptance status at Christiana? Either way, I'm excited to be attending Arcadia and am so hyped to get started! Just trying to be financially smart before starting and not be drowning in debt by the time I graduate 🙂 Thanks!

I believe it is set in stone unfortunately 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elizabeth212 said:

Did every applicant get an email to join the program overview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got that email too and I interviewed. I thought it was their nice way of saying "you've been rejected but attend this zoom to learn about the program more so you can reapply next year."

12 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

I got that email too and I interviewed. I thought it was their nice way of saying "you've been rejected but attend this zoom to learn about the program more so you can reapply next year."

I don't know if it's a rejection. 

"...discussing recent challenges and adaptations"

That gives me the impression that they want to decrease the amount of emails they've been getting lol from people waiting to be interviewed and any post interview questions. At least I hope!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So I was recently accepted to the Christiana campus (YAY!) and I'm so excited to get started! However, due to a recent change in finances and living situation, the Glenside campus would be more ideal to attend. I'm guessing because I never applied to Glenside, there's no way to 'swap' seats to a different location. Would I need to reapply to Glenside or is the deal sealed due to the acceptance status at Christiana? Either way, I'm excited to be attending Arcadia and am so hyped to get started! Just trying to be financially smart before starting and not be drowning in debt by the time I graduate [emoji846] Thanks!

Congratulations on your acceptance! That’s amazing.

Based on the information on their website, and the question I asked at my interview, I DO NOT think students can swap seats to another campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the “informational tour” email and have not been invited for interview yet. That would be a crummy way to find out one was rejected though!!

On 9/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, GlassesAir said:

I don't know if it's a rejection. 

"...discussing recent challenges and adaptations"

That gives me the impression that they want to decrease the amount of emails they've been getting lol from people waiting to be interviewed and any post interview questions. At least I hope!

On 10/2/2020 at 12:52 AM, TheColorBlue said:

I received the “informational tour” email and have not been invited for interview yet. That would be a crummy way to find out one was rejected though!!

I was accepted and received the email as well! I believe it's just a general email sent to everyone who applied, try not to stress and best of luck! 

• Like 2