2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hi everyone,

Has anyone recently submitted their application through CASPA and still in "Completed" status? I'm trying to get an idea of how backed up CASPA is. For those who have applied before and had a really short "Complete to Verification" transition--was it because you applied early, only one school to verify, previous year verification items, etc?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, jlhuy260 said:

CASPA submitted 5/22/20

Secondary application submitted 5/25/20

What secondary application did you submit? NAU doesn't have a secondary application only extra questions on their CASPA application and then they require you to apply to the graduate college. Just curious because this is my second year applying to NAU and I don't know if they changed their application process. TIA 

37 minutes ago, Ayalad said:

What secondary application did you submit? NAU doesn't have a secondary application only extra questions on their CASPA application and then they require you to apply to the graduate college. Just curious because this is my second year applying to NAU and I don't know if they changed their application process. TIA 

Sorry for confusion!!

What I meant by 'secondary' was the graduate college application. I apologize!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DeyaD said:

I haven't. Is it like a portal to check the status of your application?

It is to their university campus thing called LOUIE. The email says, “Setting up your password does not indicate your admission or student status with NAU. Normal processing, deadlines, and notifications remain in place.” I haven’t gotten the second email saying I met all the requirements and next level of review yet. I submitted everything 06/28. 

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I wanted to tell you, don't give up hope no matter what. Crazier things have happened. I just got a call today from NAU offering me a seat in the 2022 class! Class literally starts in 6 wks! I just submitted my application for this cycle in early June and then today I got THE call! So whatever you do, don't lose hope and always keep pushing forward! My stats are: I'm a non-traditional student. Combat Air Force Veteran. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry with minors in Math and Biology, I recently completed my M.S. in Cellular and Molecular Medicine. GRE was 305 with 4.5 in writing, My cGPA is a 3.37 and my sGPA is a 3.0. I have more than 3,000 HCE and volunteer hours

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ayalad said:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I wanted to tell you, don't give up hope no matter what. Crazier things have happened. I just got a call today from NAU offering me a seat in the 2022 class! Class literally starts in 6 wks! I just submitted my application for this cycle in early June and then today I got THE call! So whatever you do, don't lose hope and always keep pushing forward! My stats are: I'm a non-traditional student. Combat Air Force Veteran. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry with minors in Math and Biology, I recently completed my M.S. in Cellular and Molecular Medicine. GRE was 305 with 4.5 in writing, My cGPA is a 3.37 and my sGPA is a 3.0. I have more than 3,000 HCE and volunteer hours

Biggest congratulations!!!!!🍾🎊 So so amazing ❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayalad said:

Wow congratulations!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LivPA said:

Wow congratulations!

Thank you! Also, if you haven't gotten that email about them getting all of your application stuff, I would send them an email, last cycle I got an email telling me that I didn't meet their minimum requirements and I did. There was just a system error. So I would def. follow up with them. Best of luck!

26 minutes ago, Ayalad said:

Thank you! Also, if you haven't gotten that email about them getting all of your application stuff, I would send them an email, last cycle I got an email telling me that I didn't meet their minimum requirements and I did. There was just a system error. So I would def. follow up with them. Best of luck!

I got the submission email for the supplemental and CASPA saying they have all my stuff on June 29th so maybe I should wait until next week? I don’t have the minimum requirement email yet. 

40 minutes ago, LivPA said:

I got the submission email for the supplemental and CASPA saying they have all my stuff on June 29th so maybe I should wait until next week? I don’t have the minimum requirement email yet. 

Did you submit your NAU graduate college application yet. It is not through CASPA.