2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

11 minutes ago, mands said:

They better call me before a tuesday then or else ill cry 😅🤣

Haha you and me both! 
I’m waiting for an interview invite too! 
I hope we get an email with an invite soon!  And I think we will get to pick what day(s) we do our two interviews based on a set schedule? 

Edited by emilymuff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mands said:

HONESTLY, I AM OVER THE MOON THAT THE FORUM FAVES ARE IN!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 THIS COHORT ALREADY LOOKS BOMB!

I am in the same boat as you @ScullyAMA 😞 I am waiting for my interview call still. As of today, still no application fee confirmation email too. I'd do anything to just interview so I could say I did it, at the very least!!

Girl YES. And I would hope for some sort if feedback?? I'm sure your fee will pop super super soon!

1 minute ago, sctt0525 said:

Quick question guys did you all get an official email that your app was under review or if they let you know they received your supplemental and Caspa was received can you assume everything is under review?

I got an official email saying my application was under review. That same day I got an email for an interview invite. Literally, hours later. I think they probably review them en mass on certain days. They probably haven’t had a review day yet because of all the interviews and acceptances wrapping up from the first cycle. 

Guest mands
1 minute ago, Kikime06 said:

I got an official email saying my application was under review. That same day I got an email for an interview invite. Literally, hours later. I think they probably review them en mass on certain days. They probably haven’t had a review day yet because of all the interviews and acceptances wrapping up from the first cycle. 

I know it's detailed somewhere in this forum, but a grand majority of the calls/update emails was in the evening for eastern time, right?

Guest mands

also, LOL!!! this thread is popping off so hard that only yale online peeps are on the front page leaderboard for this week for the whole PA forum. 😂

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.17.29 PM.png

56 minutes ago, sctt0525 said:

Quick question guys did you all get an official email that your app was under review or if they let you know they received your supplemental and Caspa was received can you assume everything is under review?

I think others have? So far the only communication that they have sent me was yesterday informing me that they received my $50. Anyone else?

1 hour ago, sctt0525 said:

I got two emails on separate days. One verifying the application fee was received and one on June 1 stating my application was complete and under review. I'm waiting to hear about an interview invite. 

Just out of curiosity for those accepted... is anyone still completing a pre requisite? I am just curious if that would keep them from accepting someone even though it does say you can have one in progress. 

Guest mands
11 minutes ago, MegSJ said:

I got two emails on separate days. One verifying the application fee was received and one on June 1 stating my application was complete and under review. I'm waiting to hear about an interview invite. 

Just out of curiosity for those accepted... is anyone still completing a pre requisite? I am just curious if that would keep them from accepting someone even though it does say you can have one in progress. 

For me, I asked my counselor that exact question, and he said that it does not have to be complete to get admission. It just has to be done by Oct 1 with over a B-. I needed an enrollment verification form submitted to them with the course showing, and they said that i'd be ready for the next step, which would be interview. 

Edited by mands

9 minutes ago, MegSJ said:

All mine are completed. 

Guest mands
1 minute ago, Aroohoo said:

@ScullyAMA when did you send your supplemental fee? I still have not heard whether they got mine. It is driving me batsy not knowing.

I sent mine almost a week ago and still heard nothing either... 😞 it says it delivered yesterday early in the AM! 

So, I’ve been a total a creeper for a while.  Sorry.  I was under review on 5/30 and I haven’t heard anything since.  Hoping to hear back for an interview any time.  This is my second cycle and you guys are definitely the most supportive and vocal group I’ve seen.  I’d be lucky to have you as classmates.

• Like 1

Guest mands
2 minutes ago, ScullyAMA said:

I think maybe on the 4th or 5th I sent my check. And I'm in San Diego so I know it took at least a few days to get to the east coast.

And I wouldn't worry too much @mands!

Ahh i'm originally from orange county! we'd represent california! 

I know, i'm so hung up on waiting, it pains me hahah! 

4 minutes ago, Aselph said:

So, I’ve been a total a creeper for a while.  Sorry.  I was under review on 5/30 and I haven’t heard anything since.  Hoping to hear back for an interview any time.  This is my second cycle and you guys are definitely the most supportive and vocal group I’ve seen.  I’d be lucky to have you as classmates.

Welcome to the worry warts! 🤗

Edited by ScullyAMA
  • Like 2

@ScullyAMA I am in Eastern Washington, so similar boat with mail times. Phew, that actually makes me feel a bit better...

@mands I used to live in Huntington beach and my husband is from nocal. We were heading down there to take our son to see his grandma and go to Disneyland this spring... But a certain virus drastically altered those plans... Oh well, maybe before next spring...

Edited by Aroohoo
Oops