UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

3 hours ago, lh1996 said:

Hello!

Those who applied in June and still waiting for interviews, did y'all reach out to the program? I am hesitant on what to do at this point 😞

I haven't reached out yet because I feel like we are just going to hear that the applications are still under review...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Whoop2018 said:

Has anyone who interviewed and was rejected last year received an interview invitation for this year? I interviewed last cycle and have not heard anything this year.  

I interviewed and was rejected last year and have not heard anything from UNT - I also submitted late May/early June of this cycle. 

13 minutes ago, AnaDilsia said:

Hi! 

I applied early this summer but I haven't heard anything from the program yet. Does anyone know when is their last interview scheduled? Are they done interviewing? 

At my interview Felicity mentioned they have about one interview day a month for 3 months. Each day has 2 sessions so I believe there should be more interview invites going out. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gjr428 said:

The email says:

Thank you for your application to the Physician Assistant Studies Program at UNT Health Science Center.  We regret to inform you that the Admissions Committee has reviewed your application and you were not one of the applicants selected for the 2020 entering class.

Which is weird because I thought I connected with everyone, I even talked one on one with the program director. Never know though.