UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...

My CASPA was verified the second week of this month, and I emailed UNTPA and they told me they were just starting the review process and would get back with everyone in regards to their status. That was a few weeks ago now and haven't heard back. Also awaiting UTMB supplemental application. Wishing everyone good luck.

16 hours ago, Curivity said:

My CASPA was verified the second week of this month, and I emailed UNTPA and they told me they were just starting the review process and would get back with everyone in regards to their status. That was a few weeks ago now and haven't heard back. Also awaiting UTMB supplemental application. Wishing everyone good luck.

So you still have not been emailed the supplemental fee instructions? My application was submitted 5-17-2019 and I still have not heard anything at all. 

6 minutes ago, Allison0423 said:

@KinziIrving I was verified 5/17 also and have heard nothing about the suppl mental fee instructions. I tried to call the program on Friday and the person who answered said they were at some sort of stand still right now. Glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting on that!

Oh, great! Relieving to hear the slow response may be on their end. Thank you for sharing!

21 minutes ago, Allison0423 said:

@Curivity Congrats!! When is it? Also would you mind sharing your stats?

Sure, no problem! It's September 21st and I chose the afternoon session. Here are some basic stats: 316 GRE, 3.63 GPA (3.74 Science) and about 2,000 hours of pharmacy tech experience, 400 hours being at a specialty fertility pharmacy.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:53 AM, KinziIrving said:

Received my offer for an interview yesterday for September 21st! Good luck to everyone and I hope to meet some of you there!

Congratulations, good for you!! Question--did you eventually receive an email about the supplemental application/fee a few days before receiving your interview offer? My application was verified on 5/23 and I have heard nothing still, so I was just wondering.

EDIT: Wow, guess I spoke too soon. No more than five minutes after I posted this, I got the email! What a coincidence!

Edited by jaygo
update
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Allison0423 said:

I received my interview invitation a few minutes ago! This is my top choice so I am so excited. I submitted and was verified 5/17.

Congratulations!! Hope to see you there! I chose the afternoon session. I'm known for missing my alarms sometimes. 😂