UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

I just got the email about what to expect from the interview which they are referring to interview as the " admissions assessment". I am confused as to what they are referring to in the email when they say faculty and student panels. Does that mean interviews with a panel of faculty and students or a panel that we can ask questions like an informational session? Also, they said nothing about it being MMI in the email but I know it says MMI on their website. All they say in the email is "evaluations".. 

On 9/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, AshleyB said:

I just got the email about what to expect from the interview which they are referring to interview as the " admissions assessment". I am confused as to what they are referring to in the email when they say faculty and student panels. Does that mean interviews with a panel of faculty and students or a panel that we can ask questions like an informational session? Also, they said nothing about it being MMI in the email but I know it says MMI on their website. All they say in the email is "evaluations".. 

What email is this? Perhaps I missed it! 

So this is probably a little weird, but the interview was actually kind of fun. There really is no way to prepare for it – just be ready to answer questions and don’t let your nerves get to you. 

There’s a little bit of writing about yourself, but it’s just a paragraph or two, to text written communication, and then a few 8 minute sessions. 

Oh, and dress professional but comfortable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allison0423 said:

So I get a call this morning from an unknown caller ID. I excuse myself from clinic, run outside so excited to answer hoping it’s them, heart beating so fast... and it’s a scam call. So much anxiety y’all lol. 

This has been happening to me all week. I don't care about affordable car insurance! I just want to know my decision haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, KirstenPrePA said:

Anyone who has not received an interview invite, have you received a rejection notice? I keep checking my inbox but haven't heard back from them...

I havent heard anything. I emailed a few weeks ago asking for a update and they said it was still under review. 

• Like 1