UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

2 hours ago, gjr428 said:

Do y’all know how many people get waitlisted here? How does it work? And how many come out of the waitlist? 

At the interview, the director mentioned (if I remember correctly) that they refer back to the wait list after each interview they have and could possibly offer you acceptance after reviewing your file again. I think she said they utilize a lot of their wait list (especially if you've been wait listed early on in the process).

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2019 at 1:12 PM, gjr428 said:

Do y’all know how many people get waitlisted here? How does it work? And how many come out of the waitlist? 

On their "entering class statistics," it says they offered 120 acceptances for 73 spots last year. So that's 47 people that came off the waitlist if I'm understanding that correctly. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Marcela said:

I submitted my application late June and received a conformation early July, however I have not had any news yet. Does anyone know when the last month they do interviews is?

Last year their final interview was on Nov 10th, so I'm guessing the last interview for this year will be the one held on Nov 16th