UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

7 minutes ago, acallen said:

For the longest time I  wasn't because it was being worded as "tell us if you don't want to be here" and then I  got an email that was along the lines of "well you've never responded to us and we want to make sure you're here" so now I  started responding with confirmations regarding staying on the waitlist. 

Ok, perfect. Thank you!

On 8/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, HopefulPA2019 said:

Ironically all my prerequisite courses were a b or higher. That is why im so shocked that Caspa calculated my science gpa so low. Overall, my gpa is 3.3 which is still not so hot. I guess it is because of my electives from my biology major where i scored some Cs. I talk about it in my essay what happened but i dont know if that will even matter. UNT is my only shot because it does not have a minimum for the science. I had to withdraw my other applications which is very discouraging.

For those who got accepted, I am applying in this cycle and wanted your thoughts. 

If I have an overall gpa below 3.0, is there a chance that I can get auto-screened out? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know if the rolling basis interviews go off of when your CASPA application was verified OR the date when your application was considered "under review". Still haven't received an invite and just wondering whether I should continue clinging to some hope!

CASPA verified: June 20th

Under review: June 25th

5 hours ago, minka said:

Does anyone know if the rolling basis interviews go off of when your CASPA application was verified OR the date when your application was considered "under review". Still haven't received an invite and just wondering whether I should continue clinging to some hope!

CASPA verified: June 20th

Under review: June 25th

Rolling basis means that they can select you for an interview at any time. Do not give up hope. I submitted June 23 last year and had an interview in October. 

• 2 months later...