Online Classes-Add to the List!

I am going to be finishing the UNE Organic Chem online course in a week or two.  If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell the class materials.  I paid over 300.00 for the materials.  I would offer it for 200.00 plus shipping.  I would accept any reasonable offer.  PM me if interested. 

That is a good deal I am taking the course now and nervous about the final

• Upvote 1

Has anyone taken a good online Genetics course lately?

Thank you

I am currently taking Genetics through Kansas state's online program, little pricey, but the class has been very straight forward so far.  No busy work, just 12 quizes (drop two) and 4 exams.  I like it, no surprises when it comes to quiz/exam time.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever had a problem, when applying to schools, about NOT taking UNE classes? I was hoping to start chem 2 in the summer, but apparently my chem 1 was an intro class, so i need to redo it first... which could potentially set me back an entire year b/c of the scarcity of offerings in my area... so UNE is a possibilty...

I did the UNE chem 2 class with lab in about six weeks so it shouldn't set you back too much to have to retake chem 1.

Does anyone know where I can take a medical ethics course ?? Minimum 3 units... I live in Southern California so online courses are preferred. I know Chapman, Marymount, and CSULB have one but I need it before August and spring terms already started. The program that needs it just posted the requirement a little over a month ago.

Does anyone know where I can take a medical ethics course ?? Minimum 3 units... I live in Southern California so online courses are preferred. I know Chapman, Marymount, and CSULB have one but I need it before August and spring terms already started. The program that needs it just posted the requirement a little over a month ago.

Did you try University of Phoenix?

Was searching for an On Line Medical Terminology course and found it because of this thread.  Three credits through the Iowa Community College Consortium. (Sorry, I don't have the link, but it is on this thread.) It is $152/credit and you apply as a "visiting student", so no transcripts need to be sent.

From what I saw, they have a bunch of on-line classes, if your school will accept them. My pre-reqs were beyond the 10 year limit, and some schools wanted Intro to Psych or College Algebra to be recent. Although these are not schools I am applying to, I thought the ease of the application process and the price was decent for a three credit course in Med. Term.

Hey I was wondering on how to get a general  consensus on which schools accept online labs. I have a distance issue but I don't wan't that to hold me back from attempting to get into PA school. I live in the Northern Virginia area and have called around to Shanendoah, Eastern Virginia, and GWU. Easten and GWU don't seem to frown on online labs but Shanendoah does  anybody in here with experience on this??

How does everybody feel about the viability of online labs and getting accepted into schools??
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tool the UNE O Chem I final yesterday.  I scored 69/82.  I am now selling my entire O Chem package.  I have all 3 books that are required by UNE,  The textbook, solutions manual and lab manual with dvd for the online labs and the model kit..  I have O Chem for dummies and O Chem for Dummies workbook.  I Super Review Organic Chemistry I by REA.  I have excellent notes.  Some are self prepared and some are downloads from Matering Organic Chemistry, Leah4sci. com and others.  The reagents guide alone cost me 50.00.  I would like to get 250.00 for the entire package.  I will consider offers.  If interested pm me.