2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/19/2020 at 9:49 AM, AliyahBell said:

To anyone who has already done their interview. When or what time did you receive the video that is suppose to be watched prior to the interview? I know It says a week before your interview date. My interview is Oct 26th, and i have not yet received the video. 

Hi I'm also interviewing on the 26th I received an email with a link to the videos on the 19th.

1 hour ago, Skusekd said:

Hello All, 

Was wondering if anyone who has already finished their interview has any tips? First time applicant here, but mostly just curious how it was over zoom since I have not used that program a lot. 

I interviewed already. Although I cannot give exact questions to keep it fair for everyone, I will just say be ready to answer any type of question. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, MBMatheson said:

Haven't heard anything yet either 😕 

I believe that they will send out rejections after their last rounds of interview this month. The admissions staff said that it is unlikely they will open more rounds of interview in November as that is when the secondary application from those who have interviewed will be sent out. 

On 10/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, biopsyd said:

Totally random, but would anyone happen to know how much financial assistance the program provides to each student? I'm not referring to general aid/loans, but the financial assistance/scholarship they say each student is awarded per cohort? 

The last cohort got $6300 for the first year.

— PA-S1

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KatherineprePA said:

Anyone have tips for the interview? Like I get there's a group interview so is there not a 1:1? or is it going to be more of a panel interview (like is that what they meant by Q&A with faculty and students? ). Thanks in advance, and good luck everyone!

Honestly, the best advice that helped me was what @biopsyd said. Just be prepared to answer any kind of question.

I will say this. You are in a group setting, but you will not have to fight for a chance to be heard. They will give each person a specific time to speak -- which I really appreciated. Best of luck!

• Like 2