2020-2021 Application Cycle

15 hours ago, amjchn said:

Out of curiosity, was there anyone who had submitted the supplemental who actually got a rejection? I’m on the waitlist too and I’m getting the impression based on this thread and previous threads, that everyone who wasn’t accepted automatically just got waitlisted...

I was wondering the same. I got waitlisted and was wondering how many are on the list and how do they decide who to select if someone decline their offer. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, bobafordays said:

Got waitlisted too. Did anyone just received a confirmation that they completed the secondary application? I saw the email and got my hopes up. 

Also waitlisted here. I got that email too. I got way too excited for a second there until I saw what it was lol. I wonder why that was sent out again. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post more aimed towards reapplicants:

I reached out to the program to ask about any upcoming webinars this spring, and they said at this point they don’t have any planned. Kind of surprised by that since apps open next month and many of us Davis prospects like to try to apply early. 

I know all the vital info from the website, but like the webinars for connecting with staff. Have them scheduled this month and next month for I think every other program I’m applying to. Wonder why that is!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...