University of Tampa 2020-2021 Application cycle!

Just now, philvnthropy said:

Hi guys! 

I received great news that I've been accepted into the University of Tampa PA program today via phonecall at 10:41AM pacific time. This has been a 12 year process for me and I am literally in tears of happiness.

For those who graduated undergrad with a horrific GPA and am a 30+ year old applicant like me, continue to work hard for your dreams. 

Feel free to contact me anytime for any advice. While my dream is to become a competent PA, I also want it to be my life goal to help others receive admission into grad school too. 

Congrats!!!

2 minutes ago, philvnthropy said:

Hi guys! 

I received great news that I've been accepted into the University of Tampa PA program today via phonecall at 10:41AM pacific time. This has been a 12 year process for me and I am literally in tears of happiness.

For those who graduated undergrad with a horrific GPA and am a 30+ year old applicant like me, continue to work hard for your dreams. 

Feel free to contact me anytime for any advice. While my dream is to become a competent PA, I also want it to be my life goal to help others receive admission into grad school too. 

That’s awesome!!! Congrats! 

did anyone else hear back? I thought we weren’t supposed to hear back until the 10th?

7 minutes ago, philvnthropy said:

Hi guys! 

Congrats !!! I got accepted as well! Feel free to message me I can’t wait to meet you !

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, wreeves1122 said:

Congrats to all of the applicants who were accepted today!! I ended up making the waitlist, and in the top 20. Does anyone know how many they took from the list last year?

I’m wondering how it works. If one declines a seat and they contact spot one and they end up declining or don’t respond in time I’m assuming they keep moving down the list? 

10 hours ago, philvnthropy said:

Congrats!!! You're from Oregon...were you in my interview group on 1/29 too?! Chris, is this you?! This is Phil! I got in also!

Hey Phil! Yeah, it’s Chris! I thought that was you when I read your post. Congrats my man! I had a feeling you were getting in! Really happy for you! 

• Like 1